Ragefire & Lockjaw Server Transfers Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Steampunk Augur

If you really want to talk about somebody using their brains, the transfers were not to start at 1PM. They were to start at 2PM. If you are going to criticize someone, at least get your facts in order first.
  2. Dageth79 New Member

well then I guess they shouldn't have posted transfers starting at 1pm on the launcher? then should they have? And even if so, 4 hour downtime in the middle of When transfers are suppose to be taking place is still poor CS. So yes i and everyone else has a complete right to criticize them. Espcially with the constant down times rollbacks Smedly's ineptitude and DDoS attacks in relation to Smedly? dont be such a fanboy.... DBG has been the worst company by far to manage the games. Not to mention the favoritism they play with guilds they have employees in? Oh and the charade they are pulling with voting and everything else? Yes I have every right to criticize them especially when I pay actual cash to play, not krono
  3. Clueless Journeyman

When Ragefire was released I had trouble logging in. I found myself playing Madden while waiting in the Q. I do not mind staying on Ragefire, I am off of the TLP when the defiant or mercs come out after that point it is to much like the live servers. I like the Kunark and Velious expansions, so whether it is 3 months or 6 months I really do not care. I am off the server at X point.

I think the server transfer thing should have been after the vote not before. I have no loyality to Ragefire if I can just get on lockjaw and play.

I think you did this more to skew the vote which is fine. but from what I have seen only 1 in 4 people wanted it now. Thats was on http://destef.dyndns.org/spells/ they did there own poll its a cheat site i liked.
  4. Steampunk Augur

Everybody else pays, too, one way or another. And I didn't say you didn't have a right to criticize them, just that you should get your facts straight first. I don't particularly like this switch either, but I don't make up information to make is sound worse. Am I a fanboy? I guess that depends on your definition of the term. I enjoy playing the game and I appreciate them making it available to be played, so by your definition I am sure that I am a fanboy. I also enjoy poking fun at stupid people who make stupid statements. If the shoe doesn't fit, don't try to force it on.