Ragefire & Lockjaw Server Transfers Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Freki Augur

(quoted just to get your attention) but i asked a question a few days ago when the information came out, but will any character be able to transfer? or will the level 20 be the lowest that can transfer i've got a few toons that are under 20 but would rather transfer them than recreate them.
  2. Revianne New Member

No, she wasn't right. An assumption was made that people who are leveling quickly with a toon are not casual players and the rest of us are. I am working on 5 toons at the same time single box. I pay for my account like everyone else and spend a lot of time in game. I don't think that makes me a casual player.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  3. Queena_Brokenhearts Augur

While my response is hardly official. I would say for the time being, assume level 20 is a standard requirement for all server transfers, so it would also apply here. There are a few lowbies I've put some effort into getting full armor sets and a few no trade items. I'm putting in a little effort (it doesn't take much) to get them leveled up to 20 before the free transfer window begins (or in the worst case, before it ends)
  4. Freki Augur

that is what i am assuming too i just was hoping not to have to try and p/l four other characters to 20, and one from my g/f's account.
  5. Revianne New Member

during the free transfer period I do not believe there is a level requirement. These servers are not the same ruleset as live servers.
  6. Freki Augur

thus why i ask this question.
  7. Freki Augur

i didn't get any response so i sent a message directly to roshen and he responded, that at this time they have kept it at 20. if they change it they will tell people. I am only confirming that the limits placed here are as listed.
  8. Freki Augur

Holly Longdale on her twitter said tonight that transfers will not have a level requirement.
  9. Roshen Brand Manager

I edited the initial post to add two extra pieces of information
    • There will NOT be any required level to transfer between Ragefire and Lockjaw.
    • Characters who move to a server where their name already exists will be prompted to choose a new name.
    sinderkad likes this.
  10. King Dedede Elder

If someone already has their name on hold LJ, should they delete it and then transfer ASAP? Or is there a delay from Deleting until being able to get it again?
    PathToEternity likes this.
  11. Blankslate Elder

This is very good news. Many of us are leveling slowly and enjoying the content at a leisurely pace.
  12. Kegwell Lurker since '99

We would like to know this answer to please.
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

These still going ahead on 30th July?
    Or delaying until Lockjaw is fixed?
    Or switching Ragefire to 6 month and Lockjaw to 3 months, being as it is been tainted with Kunark stuff already?
  14. C3lowz Augur

Sorry if its already answered here.. but

Are we able to continuously move the same character over? Like say we take advantage and move from LJ to RF, but decide we hate it. Are we able to go back. free? Before the time frame is over of course.
  15. Numiko Augur

I have deleted characters and was able to use the same name right away on a new character, so I do not think there is any delay on availability.
  16. Numiko Augur

Jenn mentioned in another thread you can move the same character back and forth, but there is a limit on how many time you can move, she suggested it was not a good idea to bounce back and forth repeatedly as you may end up stuck on the server you do not want your character on.
  17. Roshen Brand Manager

18. aqueena New Member

plz make one of these servers pvp or a pvp server this game sucks without it ven if its light races vs dark again give ppl something to do bcuz I kno im quiting again very soon getting bored with no pvp who makes 2 new servers and not 1 pvp come on
  19. aqueena New Member

you already trashed the real pvp server with all your expansions so why not make up for it?????????
  20. Dageth79 New Member

HAHAHA that's so lovely of ya'll at DBG tell us transfers start at 1pm PDT then take servers down for FOUR hours at 1pm when transfers are suppose to start? WOW way to go....way to really use your brains. Should have done the down time first thing in the morning... NOT right when you are suppose to be opening up the transfers....such a waste of money