Liquid Courage mission

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mythaniel, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Kravitz Augur

The ERROR only occurs if you add people to the task after it is initially gotten. It rewards the trophy to the person who doesn't have it, as long as they were in the task initially. Adding a person to the task who doesn't have the trophy and is awarded the bonus will result in a ERROR.

This is with the trophy in inventory, no clue what happens if its in your bank or housing/guild plot.
  2. ZeeZer0 Journeyman

I'm in the same boat. Got the trophy, it's in my house, but no achievement for it. Anyone found a workaround to this other than destroy trophy and attempt to get it again?
  3. Absor Developer

Destroying the trophy won't help with the achievement, don't do it.
  4. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Ah but good sir, couldn't we just re-obtain the item through gameplay? Swear we've been directed to do that before....;)
  5. Silv Augur

So, was the actual *major* issue of being able to even complete the mission if you tell the dude to "Stop" fixed yet? I'd actually like to finish the quest but am fairly certain I'll need him to stop at some point. I prefer not wasting hours of my EQ time and last I saw in the patch feedback/bug thread was that this was not working as intended.
    Warpeace likes this.
  6. Kellaer Augur

In my anecdotal evidence (i.e. one try) he responded to every command, and I did it a couple days ago.
    Silv likes this.
  7. Absor Developer

You certainly could, if that's what makes you happy. Destroy as many things as you'd like to go get again. Fine with me. :p

A
  8. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

(Sorry, I just couldn't resist!)
  9. Silv Augur

Great, thanks for the info- wasn't sure after the other things I read.
  10. Furgle New Member

Group of 4, one needed the helmet, started the mission. The one who needed it led the mission. Added two more after the start but before the 45 minute mark. Both of those 2 have the helmet. We reached the 45 minute mark and got the "Awarded to ERROR" message. So I agree it seems like it may be related to adding players to the mission. But the only one who could have gotten the helm was the original mission requester. Note also that the one who needed the helm was also the only one of us who hadn't previously completed the mission.
  11. Kellaer Augur

I've had the awarded to *ERROR* message happen when we didn't add any players to the group. The only ones in the task were the ones that started in it. We had mercs.
  12. Elizabeta Augur

[IMG]

One person in the group had the helm. He not in the zone (zoned out, not dead) but in the mission when the bonus got awarded. There were no mercs in the group.
  13. Elricvonclief Augur

Great to hear Elidroth, I've a few friends that really want this. :D
  14. Kellaer Augur

Who is this *ERROR*? S/he owes some people a lot of trophies!
    Silv and Fanra like this.
  15. Weebaaa Augur

16. Silentchaos Augur

The achievements check your bank and inventory, not your real estate plot. Once you complete the achievement they stay checked.
  17. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Now if we could just figure out who that Rot guy is...the one taking all the loots.
    PrathunEQ likes this.
  18. Iila Augur

It's Corlen.
  19. Nniki Augur

Did it have to do with someone out of zone? That might have been the case for us as well.
  20. Taloz New Member

There is something going on with the bonus in this mission again. After getting the helm for myself and two friends this weekend,we got the awarded to:ERROR message twice. Once around 4am Est Sunday,and once today,around 11am Est. Both times there was only one group member who didn't have a helm,and it was a different player each time. We ran the mission exactly the same way each time as the times we successfully had the helm awarded,and the error message occurred at nearly identical points in the mission as the successful awards. Anyone else have this happen?