Liquid Courage mission

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mythaniel, Mar 27, 2015.

1. EQgamer23 Elder

Bump.

Hate that this is being ignored in hopes people will forget.
  2. EQgamer23 Elder

Bump.

Not letting this die.
  3. EQgamer23 Elder

4. Kellaer Augur

It's gone. This is a bad habit by the developers, to let bugged missions end at the time they were scheduled to, before the bugs were even fixed.

This is not the first or the second time we've had to wait a year in hopes of a fix. Bumping the thread is just going to get it closed.
  5. Iila Augur

No locks till Monday!
    Silv likes this.
  6. Riou EQResource

There is always next year! :p
    Silv likes this.
  7. EQgamer23 Elder

I just think it's such an awful awful customer experience to just ignore a problem until people give up.

You can literally see it happening in this thread. The mission is over, so instead of doing the right thing, they do the easy thing.

Daybreak, step up here and wow us. Do the right thing.
  8. Kellaer Augur

I've been trying this tactic and it just hasn't worked. It is incredibly frustrating. I can't imagine how I'd feel if I actually missed out on the reward.
  9. EQgamer23 Elder

Yep.

The worst part is if you read the comments in the last week or so, people are spending a lot of time on the task asking for help and someone to comment and get absolutely no response.

I asked a guide, he told me to petition. I petition, they tell me to post on the forums, I post on the forums, it gets ignored.

I tweeted that I needed help, they respond right away, then I tell them its about the Liquid Courage mission, and get ignored. Multiple tweets following, all of which are ignored. Other people's tweets are responded to in the same time frame, but not even a "sorry we are looking into it" for mine.

I think it's gutless to ignore the problem. At least man up and respond.
  10. Ferry-Tunare Augur

I encourage you to step back into line and stop standing out from the community as a whole. The only thing that will happen from your continued efforts will be getting your account banned. I understand your frustration and I'm sorry that you've experienced this.
    Iila likes this.
  11. EQgamer23 Elder

Step back in line?

lol you're the one with the "WTF is happening at Daybreak" in your signature bud.
  12. Ferry-Tunare Augur

LOL, I had forgotten about that. Thanks.

Just doing my best to support their marketing efforts!
    EQgamer23 likes this.
  13. guado Augur

Maybe in a last ditch effort to preserve Chromatic Haze, Enchanters can manipulate time to bring back the Liquid Courage mission!
    Sancus likes this.
  14. Silv Augur

That signature was based off of an actual e-mail *sent* by Daybreak to a bunch of it's customers so...
    Barton and Iila like this.
  15. Silv Augur

Is something wrong with Chromatic Haze? To the batphone!
  16. guado Augur

I want a progression server where Gift of Hazy Thoughts remains how it is now. Who is with me?!
    Iila and Sancus like this.
  17. Kellaer Augur

Make obnoxious TLP-like signatures or else I can't jump on this bandwagon.
    Sancus likes this.
  18. Silv Augur

How about we also add in Pre-nerf Preincarnation for this server?
  19. EQgamer23 Elder

I am disappointed that it slipped through the cracks, but appreciate someone finally respecting us enough to call it out.

Thanks for stepping up Elidroth.
  20. Yara_AB Augur

I am usually not the one resurrecting old threads - but this one is more than "current" again, soon.
    So - who is looking forward to finally get this mission under their belt? ;-)