TDS Raid Event 3: Principal Vicarum Nomia - Progression!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mykaylla, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Smokn Augur

Photoshop is great
  2. Kiillz Augur

3. Genoane Journeyman

To whom is this directed? I, for one, could give a what others do. I only care what the guild I'm in does. That is btwn the guild, SOE (if they have an issue w/ it), and the people that run ranking sites.

What I don't like is being grouped into this sad display b/c of association. The arguing continues, but I'm not sure what the argument is....
    Sathayorn and Kiillz like this.
  4. Nudia Augur

Can we delete the last 10ish pages of this thread (except for Quarken calling Triton a #2 and the excellent photoshop - both well timed and crafted) and get back to a handful of people just trolling each other? This is getting pretty ridiculous.

Finding a silver lining, if one even exists, to Triton's placement on a non-progression event or two is not going to suddenly invalidate years of RoI being an undisputed #1. No guild is as entirely innocent as a few seem to think they are, be it questionable raid tactics, usage (every single person that reads this and honestly believes their guild is 100% free of its use is just flat out stupid), or whatever else, so the quest to find something another guild has done against the rules is superfluous.

Grats to the folks that beat it whichever way they consider to be the "right" way and condolences to anyone that spent an extraordinary amount of time downing the event, for there must surely be a better way to spend an evening.
  5. Iila Augur

These threads have been reminding me of the Stratics or the innoruuk.com forums. It's a complete train wreck, I love it.
    Verily_Tjark, Sowslow and Smokn like this.
  6. Smokn Augur

well said Nudia
  7. Battleaxe Augur

You'll have to admit that a Monk saying, "#1" is funny.
    Genoane likes this.
  8. Abazzagorath Augur

Actually trying to argue that the event hasn't been nerfed makes it pretty apparent that it was.

The vitali mobs hit for around 46k undisced on me, something along that, before this hot fix. The ledalis hit for the same.

The ledalis still hits for about that much, but seems to be hitting less hard (not as many max hits) and the vitali are hitting for 17kish (the highest I personally saw), but not hitting hard at all (could self heal almost on one not counting the AE).

It is MUCH easier now.
  9. Shiea Augur

I made a post like this earlier and boom. Moderator removed it for lack of constructive commentary! This thread (and the people moderating it) are OFF THE CHARTS!!!

As previously stated, this thread NEEDS LOCKED!
    Nenake likes this.
  10. Bigstomp Augur

Regardless of thread content, I think that dog in the tank needs to live forever.
  11. Nudia Augur

I've made it my sig. I hope Q is okay with me using his artistic works.
    TheQxx and Smokn like this.
  12. Zilla New Member

im sry does that say 7700 ac, da fuq, the guild.... 117k hp.....then 7700ac ... something seems off even with all int mana spell damage augs, group gear should give more ac then that
  13. Bahdah Augur

Realm of Insanity.
  14. fortuneteller Augur

Both of you 2 warring guilds, do a test copy and go to arena and do a Battle royal. And then stop posting.

I believe both guilds done something, jumping fences that were not supposed to be jumped.

And I wish a moderator would actually go in and Lock the thread!
  15. TheQxx Augur

Just a quick recap for anyone not wanting to read the whole thread.

While for 15 years, we were all doing this:
    [IMG]

Triton has decided to do this:
    [IMG]
    Enkel, Ploww, Nudia and 2 others like this.
  16. guado Augur

Mario Kart 64? Not only is Yoshi the best, but he has the shell that hits the person in 1st place.

Oh and Bowser / ROI is about to get hit by oncoming traffic.

YES
  17. TheQxx Augur

The metaphor; you're missing it.

Also, Bowser > all

(Also, not Marko Kart 64)
  18. guado Augur

Metaphor aside, more graphics please.
  19. guado Augur

I may reread this thread with this in the background:
    (Sorry Q, it looked like Mario Kart 64, must be the resolution, brought me back though)

20. Kiillz Augur

OK. Q and Guado rolled SMK 64. Lock the thread. its done.