TDS Raid Event 3: Principal Vicarum Nomia - Progression!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mykaylla, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Iila Augur

That's LLLA~ to you.
    Verily_Tjark likes this.
  2. Verily_Tjark New Member

WTB Schagger or Kaurik or Merlame plz
  3. Karhar Dream Crusher

4. Maeryn Augur

Ricky Bobby: Wait, Dad. Don't you remember the time you told me "If you ain't first, you're last"?
    Reese Bobby: Huh? What are you talking about, Son?
    Ricky Bobby: That day at school.
    Reese Bobby: Oh hell, Son, I was high that day. That doesn't make any sense at all, you can be second, third, fourth... hell you can even be fifth.
    Ricky Bobby: What? I've lived my whole life by that!
  5. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

^worst "actor" ever
    Obiziana likes this.
  6. VorluneBB New Member

Say all rsay/gu/ooc (EVERYTHING) was removed. I'm sure a semblance of a strategy may be outlined if one were to dissect the battle round by round. What I'm trying to say is: A log without player communication would be like watching a movie on mute...you still see what everyone is doing.
  7. Kiillz Augur

NONE of it matters anymore the good people at rankings there have called it a day it seems. check the last set of updates. They are on a sabbatical.
    SaderakhBertox likes this.
  8. Deillusional Augur

It depends on what tiy actually log...
  9. Tevik Augur

Hey, they just updated a whole bunch of stuff. All CotF though...
  10. Kiillz Augur

Exactly.
  11. Fogbust Journeyman

Not sure what is more boring, event names like Principal Vicarum Nomia or stone age epeen guild talk.
  12. Kiillz Augur

lol THEN dont read it since it bores you? work on trade skilling I know that stuff is the $$$$
  13. Maeryn Augur

The epeen aspect is pretty minor. Lavanet/EGL at one point served as a very useful one stop listing for people not satisfied with their guild.

Did D'Pikeys and/or Sol Invictus send in an Arx2 update? Did Crimson Tempest, Descendents and/or Silent Redemption send in an Arx3 update? Triton send in Arx5? Any other guilds not listed on EGL or the previous sentences beat Arx2-5 to their own satisfaction whether they sent an update to EGL or not?

If you're satisfied with your guild it really doesn't matter, there is some level of curiosity to see if you were the 20th, 25th or 30th guild to beat Defense of the City but assuming you're happy with your guild it makes no genuine difference to you.

The most relevant part of Freelance, Phoenix Rises, Pandemonium or Frayed Knot/Grey Hawke being listed isn't so Red Band Brigade knows for the sake of a front page accuracy they are 25th instead of 23rd guild to beat Defense, it's so that inactive, former or potential future members of those guilds are encouraged by seeing the first event in TDS has been defeated.

Freelance definitely chooses not to be listed on EGL. Maybe none of those guilds submit updates to EGL. Between reading recruitment post updates, getting tells and PMs and sometimes even just checking front page updates and DKP listings I know at least that many wins aren't listed on EGL.
  14. Imrahil Augur

I have sent in kill updates on Arx 2 (some days ago) and Arx 3 (today), both were legit kills with no wipes or such. As we have had one of the bugs on our first Arx 1 and only sent a kill update after we beat it properly I would expect the website to update as they used to do it instead of this stupid "send me your logs"-crap.
  15. Maeryn Augur

So Arx3 on Dec 21? What day for Arx2?
  16. Kiillz Augur

they wont update till they get their ice cream spoon back. or binky, whichever comes first.
  17. Deillusional Augur

There are 12 beat events for them to approve.
  18. Kiillz Augur

let see how that works out .....
  19. Iila Augur

Clearly this is a plot by RoI or RoI supporters to not show any other guilds beating the expansion yet.
  20. Kiillz Augur

lets not incite here. I believe the post jabs at EGL updates are NOT aimed at RoI here, but those (guild) that runs it.

lets stop beating the RoI against the world horse already.