launcher not working?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by strongbus, Aug 12, 2014.

1. guado Augur

It seems like whenever they add a new advertisement to the front screen of the patcher, we get login issues.
  2. dixson New Member

this is honestly BS
  3. dixson New Member

ya I have tried for the past 15 mins to get in seems some people are also having problems logging into the fourms aswell
  4. guado Augur

Yes, also can't get in atm, but people in game already aren't having any issues.
  5. Braxton Lorekeeper

I'm not able to login.

I open EverQuest, the launcher logs me in and launches EQ, but then it doesn't connect, a window pops up about checking the server status or scheduled downtimes.

On the EQ website the status shows servers as being online... Yet I cannot come online.

Are others having this issue?
  6. Tombombadil New Member

I haven't been able to log in for an hour so I am going to just do something else and check back. This is pretty weak that the log-in is just randomly down with no ETA on when it will be fixed when you pay for a subscription.
  7. Raidian Lorekeeper

Sigh so much for a fun afternoon off. Guess I'll catch up on Orphan Black...
  8. Muganrah New Member

i either get error msg or connection issues msg,been like this for 2-3 hrs now
  9. SOE-MOD-02 Augur

They are working on this issue currently. Thank you!
  10. Tendrils Journeyman

Yeah as someone who just resubbed 5 days ago after not playing for about 7 years, this is pretty disheartening.
  11. Raidian Lorekeeper

I'm the NA & NE for a group of television stations. If my network went down and we were off the air I'd have been fired a long time ago; let alone letting it be a weekly occurrence.
    Jonahelmranger likes this.
  12. Terminate Journeyman

15 years and still having to deal with little annoying issues like this. I hope they give us some kind of reward for the downtime. This sucks.
    Jonahelmranger likes this.
  13. MeloxXx Journeyman

14. Raidian Lorekeeper

They've been up, you just cant log into them....
  15. Kelandi Elder

What's hilarious is that all 3 of those links are dead. Get your **** together SOE.
  16. Raidian Lorekeeper

It's been that way for some time. I think they must have like one code monkey working on their website and he cant keep up.
    Kelandi likes this.
  17. dixson New Member

you tell them Kel :)
    Kelandi likes this.
  18. Bohz Journeyman

Laughing all the way to the bank...
  19. WesSide New Member

Can we get like 4 or 5 free Krono's for this being down?
  20. Raidian Lorekeeper

again....