New World drops

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by fransisco, Mar 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ayoheee Augur

Less than honest? Come on bro...
  2. Elemtal Lorekeeper

Everquest needs to grow up and accept responsibility for their screw ups instead of deleting everyone's augmentations. I swear its like they just started this game yesterday and they have no clue whats going on.
  3. Kobrah Augur

what am I doing right now ?!?!?
  4. Mykaylla Augur

Posting in an epic thread.

Or possibly toasting in an epic bread.
    Candara, Sinestra, Silv and 2 others like this.
  5. Tarrin Augur

I learned my lesson.

Don't be vocal on the forums.
    Ssixa, Yinla and Iila like this.
  6. Kobrah Augur

Where you hiding the camera ??
  7. Kobrah Augur

I just want the tank mask for my beastlord ! Hate mod be cool for tanking.
  8. Pirouette Augur

I'm perfectly aware that you can track everything we do, but the workings behind it aren't exactly a mystery. Person A got 3 loots all off the same mob? Yeah probably exploited it. Person B got 1 loot off the mob but finished the entire HA, and varied up what kinds of HA's he picked... he could have done it intentionally or accidentally, I don't see a way to tell the difference in that. The guy I quoted was calling for Person B to be punished.
  9. Mary Poppins Augur

Sitting on the toilet while posting on the forums with your iPhone?
  10. Kobrah Augur

Where's the camera !!!
  11. Elemtal Lorekeeper

If you can track everything we do in the game then why cant you give me my ornamentaton and augmentations back?
    Sharpshooter likes this.
  12. Elemtal Lorekeeper

I can say with 100% certainty that some of the people doing the heroric instance got the items deleted and others didn't. The only thing you guys checked for was the sheer ammount that was looted. People who only looted 4-5 items still have them but people who looted 10+ had them taken away and the trades with other people who had 10+ items were taken away as well. If you traded a item to someone who looted 4-5 items both players have their retained items still.
    I WANT MY AUGMENTATIONS Jesus
    Sharpshooter likes this.
  13. Idee New Member

Elemental, I assume you have petitioned about the augs? If so, give them a day or two to get back to you.
  14. Pirouette Augur

But how do you know what they're checking for? Common sense isn't enough to understand their high tech tracking methods :rolleyes: Anyway, I'm going to take your claim that people with 4-5 items still had them with a grain of salt...but I would imagine it'd be clear if someone loots more than 2-3 items off the same NPC that they probably caught on to something.
  15. Elemtal Lorekeeper

I have petitioned, called and escalated my petition. Just waiting now I guess.... Heres a little to grease your pockets gms. Ill trade you my manastone for all my ornamentation and augmentations back that are spread across 4 characters. Any takers gm?
  16. Elemtal Lorekeeper

I know people who were farming the heroric instance and only looted a few items that still have them. They didn't check for were the items were dropped they checked for the quantity of items dropped. The only ones that got deleted were the people who had a lot of items.
  17. Elemtal Lorekeeper

You delete the items from people who farmed the instance and got 10+ items but if you looted 9 or below your fine even if you were "exploiting" to get it. Good work.
  18. Slasher Augur

Then why was my item deleted ? It was dropped in disrupting the ritual it was 1 item from about 75 times doing the heroic over a cource of 36 + hrs yet you still deleted it;. It looks like to me you simply have no clue how an item was acquired.
    TheQxx, Dexar and Iila like this.
  19. Elemtal Lorekeeper

How about you GM's be productive and add the drops back to instances so those of us on Zek who are forced to exp or farm in instances can get back to farming instead of sitting in guild lobby staring at all their missing augs.
  20. Axxius Augur

Happy 30th Anniversary! :)
    [IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.