Game Update: Thursday, October 10 @ 6am PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Piestro, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Ratbo Peep Augur

Heh... funny you said that.
    CT (alone) went down for a short time last night.

-R (on CT since day one)
  2. iniari-TR Augur

and play the jeopardy song. :p
  3. Dsuna New Member

My guess is that someone forgot to feed the hamsters and they're rushing out to buy new ones before the kids get home! *grin*
  4. Sindail New Member

I seem to remember a scrolling banner someplace (login screen or chat screen if i remember right) that kept the server status updates somewhat current. (Providing someone updated it that is) What ever happened to this? I can see the need for this page to provide more "detailed info" but that scrolling banner at login or in the chat room wouldn't require people to go hunting for updated information.
  5. Draego Augur

Guess you missed this on the page then.

6. Klonn New Member

If you do so, please allow RSS feeds for specific server statuses so we can put them on our guild pages.
  7. Draego Augur

Yeah right in the middle of me younger SKs epic 2.0 final fight. Thankfully was able to attempt it again right away when server came back up. Was so worried I would have lost an item or even worse actually try to get a GM involved (since we all know that they don't really exist anymore).

GM now stands for Ghost Mandate
  8. Sindail New Member

I seem to remember a scrolling banner someplace (login screen or chat screen if i remember right) that kept the server status updates somewhat current. (Providing someone updated it that is) What ever happened to this? I can see the need for this page to provide more "detailed info" but that scrolling banner at login or in the chat room wouldn't require people to go hunting for updated information.
  9. kraygon New Member

good time to defrag and optimize your drive 8)\

kray
  10. Falos Augur

Unless using a SSD!
  11. Zarakii Augur

double exp? don't need it but yeah lol
  12. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

why should we get double exp for regular expansion patches...
  13. Draego Augur

Someone kiss this person, so I don't have too.

Great idea, alas we won't see it. Even if they did do 2x Exp. , the servers would only be back down in no time flat.
  14. kraygon New Member

I envy all ssd owners

(still on a 150g raptor)

kray
  15. Knife New Member

Not bad math just bad estimate on sony's part 9 42 pst still down that's past the 2 hour make they set
  16. wiha Elder

is there a new eta?
  17. Stubar Augur

They had to make this one longer. The spreadsheet was getting all mucked up because the content patch on the 7th was done 2 hours early.
  18. Draego Augur

How many times are we going to keep beating a dead horse.

YES.... SOEs ETA was off.... so what, they posted an UPDATE to that. So let's stop resurrecting and beating a broken carcass of a horse and accept the fact the servers are still down.

If they aren't up at 10AM PST then we should expect longer, hopefully Pie will continue to keep us updated, as the situation continues to develop.
  19. Zarakii Augur

because unicorns fart rainbows
    Draego likes this.
  20. Gragas Augur

Servers are still down.