Shadow of fear shawl raid drops

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Loratex, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

what he said, we ran around looking for it and nothing.
  2. Iila Augur

In response to complaints about TFC only dropping one raid-shawl piece per a convo fight, Luclin's Shadow will be dropping 4-6 pieces at a time.

However, to avoid over saturation of this quest piece, Luclin's Shadow's corpse will only appear in about 1 out of 6 completed events.
    Imrahil and Loratex like this.
  3. Elegist Elder

I moved the shawl drops to a second chest that will spawn in Luclin's chamber when you defeat the raid.

We're hoping to get the fix out there early next week.
    Elricvonclief, Imrahil, Brael and 7 others like this.
  4. Brael Elder

What about guilds that Shown proof of them beating the mini bosses and raid But did not receive the drops? Are they going to be Refund.I mean this was a bug players and guilds had no control over this.
    Imrahil likes this.
  5. Ronak Augur

Supposedly one guild has been reimbursed the lost shawl drops today.
  6. Axxius Augur

Thank you!
  7. roguerunner Augur

MAYBE it's only dropping a number of drops in accordance to the people that have the task up?
  8. Obione New Member

Many thanks! A 2nd chest is a great idea, I was actually looking for a 2nd chest when we found out the Shadow of Luclin's corpse poofed.

It was very disheartening to hear CSR insist that we failed to kill a mini boss. Apparently evidence of one of the mini-boss we killed did not show up in the CSR-logs. Maybe information of that mini-boss being killed is not properly passed to the CSR-logs due to a bug, in which case that issue needs to be addressed as well.

While we were unpleasantly surprised that a guild that managed to beat the same event a day after we defeated the event...had the same bug...petitioned and were getting reimbursed with the drop...I found my new favorite quote in reply to my petition:
    "If you were to successfully kill all the mini-bosses, you will probably be pleasantly surprised at the result in-game." - Lead GM Mephistocrat
    Brael likes this.
  9. Brael Elder

Well obliviously Lead GM Mephistocrat to recivie all the loot players must successfully kill all mini-bosses and Shadow of Luclin .Yes This is correct But what you obliviously dont understand is Event resest itself If you Miss One mini Boss and Luclin will Heal herself.You cant NOT bypass any doors
    Each door has to be Actived to Enage luclin .You just cant Do North to get bearer of Light and engage Luclin and Win you Cant just get bearer of shadow and kill Luclin .You Have to Open Each Door.

The Mechinics of the raid will not Allow a successful win if you try to bypass any doors.You and your raid would be there trying to kill luclin till Meru seru came back home.

The constellation of orbs resonates, and the occluded moon rises in the North.

The constellation of orbs resonates, and the light of the full moon shines in the South
    The constellation of orbs resonates, and the half moon shines in the East.
    So Not opening doors Will Not allow the Script to continue and go on to kill Luclin because at % base she will Just Heal to Full Health.

So elegist Can you please comfirm this to be true.Script that is wrote for this event will not let guilds or raids to advance bypass the doors because luclin will simple just keep auto healing herself .
  10. Dethgar New Member

Technically while we are fighting Shadow of Luclin, Luclin is sitting in her chair so how can you have 2 Shadows of Luclin when only one spawns during the whole event? Same way as it was on beta only 1 Luclin and only 1 Shadow of Luclin.
  11. Dethgar New Member

I am a member of Inverse Logic on the server Luclin-Stromm these are the logs from Plane of Shadow: Dispelling of Shadows Raid
    [Wed Apr 17 20:58:47 2013] Bearer of Darkness has been slain by Kriska!
    [Wed Apr 17 21:04:19 2013] Bearer of Light has been slain by Loratex!
    [Wed Apr 17 21:19:17 2013] Shadow of Luclin has been slain by Ronthornx!
    [Wed Apr 17 21:22:22 2013] Shadow of Luclin has been slain by Outlawz!
    Ok so I retract my previous post about there only being one Shadow of Luclin there was 2 so dev Elegist I am sorry about that. But still as far as Lead GM Mephistocrat saying we didn't kill the mini-bosses right there is the proof Inverse Logic killed all mini-bosses and the main boss but we didn't receive all of our rewards so I do believe we deserve a reimbursement of our shawl drops along with other guilds that had this same problem, because we are basically being punished by the devs stupidity because they didn't do the coding right or something of that sort to where the corpse wasn't there with our shawl drops that is all I have to say about this.
  12. Imrahil Augur

I got the info also that my guild didn't kill all mini-bosses although we did. Something seems wrong there.
  13. Dethgar New Member

Yeah I don't know what is going on just like my members said you cannot get any further in the raid without killing the mini-bosses.
  14. Axxius Augur

Can you post (or put a hotfix note on login) when it's fixed on the Live servers? The lockout from the 1st kill expires tonight, but I would rather wait till tomorrow than risk the corpse poofing again.
  15. Elegist Elder

So that everyone knows, it looks like the fix will be going out tomorrow, along with several other fixes for Shadow of Fear content.
    Axxius likes this.
  16. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

what do you plan on breaking now? :)
  17. FatbukSlapmeat Augur

Zerkers DPS
  18. Gragas Augur

Can only hope it is a "code" thing and takes as long to fix as decapitation.
  19. Genadine Elder

We beat Dispelling the Shadows tonight

[Tue Apr 23 21:06:17 2013] Bearer of Light has been slain by Xxxxx!
    [Tue Apr 23 21:11:05 2013] Bearer of Darkness has been slain by Xxxxxx!
    [Tue Apr 23 21:29:44 2013] Shadow of Luclin has been slain by Xxxxxx!
    [Tue Apr 23 21:31:31 2013] Shadow of Luclin has been slain by Xxxxxx!

The timings are BST (British Summer Time) GMT +1

No 2nd Chest but updated Script
  20. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

great...
  21. Elegist Elder

I just checked up on the progress of the fix. There were other changes that were going out besides this fix, and everything wasn't quite ready. I've been told the patch will be tomorrow morning...of course I thought that before...hopefully my report is accurate this time. I'd rely on the official forum announcement, though, since I'm not handling the actual data push. My apologies!
    Ishtass and Elricvonclief like this.