You're not...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by I00III0, Mar 26, 2022.

1. I00III0 Active Player

You're not a Troll, you're a Controller.

You're not a DPS, you're a Damager.

You're not rallying someone, you're ressurecting them.

You're not a battery anymore, you're a buff machine now.

You're not a Tank, you're a speedster who likes take on enemies all by themselves. F the rest of the team.

You're not having fun, you're wasting your time and real money on digital items.

Enjoy DCUO people. Feel free to add to this. :)
  2. Isif Committed Player

You're not really confused by new terminology, you're just resistant to the newer generation of players.

Enjoy DCUO people...
    • Like x 9
  3. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Not a controller as you can’t crowd control past a single stun.

Wait…where’s the healer comment at?

Not a damager, just a pew pew pewer!

Not a buff machine, more like a not enough art slots to accommodate all the debuff/buff/battery bonuses.

Resurrection you say? Humph…more like make fun of them cause they didn’t block.

Tank on the run! Oh, where’d he go? Why he dying? Where all the enemies at? Huh. Oh look! A collection
    • Like x 1
  4. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

take advantage of people from DCUO? how when now most have become too selective? x)
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's not delivery, it's Digiorno.
    • Like x 8
  6. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

that's not an I, it's a l.
    [IMG]

it's not an external hard drive, it's a zip drive. [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Kraft calls Digiorno instead as Delissio in Canada so it's not delivery or Digiorno it's Delissio ;)
    • Like x 1
  8. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Mutants aren't mutants in DC they're Metahumans :D
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

You're not a Villain...you're an anti-hero who does heroic stuff.

You're not a Healer...you're a punching bag for people who don't know how to block on skull.

You're not my inventory...you're a garbage drop recycling center holding bin.
    • Like x 1
  10. BumblingB I got better.

You are not you, when you are hungry.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Controller Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  12. Wallachia Devoted Player

It's not "action figure", it's "little men".
    • Like x 1
  13. Controller Devoted Player

They're soon coming for YOU, Tanks and Healers, lol.

We get a FOURTH artifact slot and you'd better FIGHT to keep that 4th slot from becoming an Artifact that's going to buff DPS.

It is already a bit too late for Controllers. We've been pretty much assimilated by the Borg DPS of DCUO....artifact slots becoming fodder for whatever DPS Arts they want us to run with.

Hey - I fought the good fight for as long as I could - with Scrap of Soul Cloak, BoP Amulet and Rao amulet being a part of my Controller loadout for several years now. But as I saw the calls in LFG for "Buff Trolls" and even had a friendly player or two from another league that I was helping out with some elite feats in the Anniversary Event EXPLAIN what a "Buff Troll" was, I shuddered and started planning to be assimilated.

I just got a 166 level Claw of Eklund. Goodbye Scrap of Soul Cloak. Next I'm going to level a Tetra.

[IMG]

Fight it, Tanks and Healers....don't get assimilated lol.
    • Like x 3
  14. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

LMAO!! XDDD
    • Like x 1
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

You going to change your name now to 'Buff Controller'?

I've fought it on my 2 primary controllers. Still do battery, but have the claw on both....working its way up as I have excess Nth on these 2x weeks. Once it hits 200....I'll see if I'm ready to bite the bullet or not and consume my parasites power harness into Tetra.

Ironically Tetra was the first arti I leveled to 120 or so, since it's one of the intro ones and was my first arti on several toons. I fed it to Trans or Strat or something long ago. But like a bad penny....it might make it's return.
    • Like x 1
  16. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

LOL!! XD
    • Like x 1
  17. Controller Devoted Player

You must've read my mind on THIS one...I have been thinking long and hard about doing the exact same thing.

My Harness is currently at 162 or so.

The sad thing is that I ALREADY HAD a Tetra up to like 180 but fed it into a Strat IIRC.
    • Like x 1
  18. Controller Devoted Player

Fight it, Tanks and Healers!

Don't get assimilated into a "Buff Tank" or "Buff Healer"....all under the guise of needing MOAR DAMAGE in content.

It's too late for Controllers.

Only STARFLEET can save you now, lol.

[IMG]

Fight while you still can.
    • Like x 3
  19. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

LOL!!
    I've already been assimilated into the BUFF Controller army...
    ...but...
    I'm still not giving up the fight!!

I'm still hoping and asking that the Devs start making content that requires TWO CONTROLLERS!!!
    There's still hope for POWER CONTROLLERS!!
    Power & Buff Controllers can work side by side!!!
    They just need to create content that makes it a necessity to have BOTH types of Controllers!!
    You can assimilate yourself, but DO NOT give up the fight!!!
    • Like x 2
  20. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

THIS is not a song... it’s a Sandwich.

• Like x 1