Your favorite DC Character and Favorite content she appears in game

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Sep 21, 2020.

1. BumblingB I got better.

But my favorite hero is male. :(

I wish they had Blue Beetle in the game...
    • Like x 3
  2. Eve YouTuber

This is my bad, I was going to say "They" in title but I rushed and made the thread so it stayed she as my mind was in other places lol
    I hope they will add him one day! Maybe in a Young-Justice type episode.
  3. Wildcat Committed Player

Reverse Flash

Any my favourite line of this character is:

"What's the matter are you lagging?"
    • Like x 2
  4. Doomsday234 Well-Known Player

Oh and one more my other fav hero is Orion. And my fav dialogue of his was in wonderverse.

“My fists will not be denied. It matters not who I must take the source fragments from.” Makes him sound like a true warrior.
    • Like x 1
  5. Monsuta Man Level 30

It is between Icon and H'El (Sorry, big scans......).

[IMG]

[IMG]

Both can whoop Supes A$$, so that is a plus. Both, sadly, are not used in the game to my knowledge. I like Icon, cause he has a tendency of holding back, but still knocked Superman through several building complexes. He reminds me of my favorite superhero, Blue Marvel.

H'El is the DC Broly. An experimental project, the waist cape, the hair, etc. H'El looks like a straight up anime character imo. One of the coolest looking superheroes in Marvel, Anime, or DC.

Those are my two favorite DC people, honorable mention cyborg cause Mega Man X......
    • Like x 2
  6. Controller Devoted Player

I too - love Icon and his partner Rocket.

In that pic, though - it is pulled from Icon #16. Both he and Superman fought to a standstill in that epic issue. Neither could put the other down - even though they both tried.

They both landed MAJOR strikes on one another. Supes did bloody Icon's nose and his Heat Vision seemed to hurt him, too. Icon didn't quit though.

I am certain that DCUO will one day incorporate both Icon and Rocket into this game - like they've done with Cyborg, Fire, Vixen, Garth Ranzz, Nubia, Static, Black Adam and Kaldur-Am.

Icon and Rocket need a movie.
    • Like x 1