Your favorite DC Character and Favorite content she appears in game

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Eve YouTuber

Thought about making this thread for awhile. Who is your favorite DC Characters (Hero+Villain) and What is your favorite content They appear in? (Or rather, would you like them to appear in IF they haven't appeared in awhile or at all).

(Also I meant They in TITLE, I can't fix it now)

I'll start:
    [IMG][IMG]
    Favorite Hero and Villain: Donna Troy(Hero) and Grail(Villain)

Favorite content they appear in:
    1. Well Grail didn't appear in a lot of content but I like her having two boss fights in Wonderverse (Solo\First Raid Boss) and she was also just introduced (Finally). I'd like to see her returning one day. Have villains work for her.
    2. Donna Troy in the 8th precinct Instance\leveling mission, where you have to save Raven. It's the first time we get to see Donna and the Reason I started to love the character. (Yeah yeah, Love at first sight). I hope for a Teen Titans episode that gives her some spotlight (Just don't do Titans and kill her off lol)
    What about you guys?
    • Like x 2
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

ever since I was but a wee sprog sprawled out on my mum's carpet pawing through the glories of my latest spinner rack raid, my favourite DC character has been either Batman or Captain Marvel. the one we got plenty of in DCUO ( & my favourite missions with him are still the levelling missions, love those ), while the other, sadly, has yet to appear in-game, & I suspect never will.

&, trust me, Conor Leslie ( who I absolutely love as Donna ) is back in season 3.
    • Like x 3
  3. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn are my 2 favorites by far, followed by scarecrow. We havent had anything DLC wise with scarecrow sadly, and nothing eye opening with Ivy & Harley.

I know we had Harley's Heist and BoP wasnt fans of either DLC. I'm a villain so when I see fellow villains being pushed off as heroes its disappointing.
    • Like x 2
  4. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

oddly enough i was always more of a Marvel(comics) guy, but over the past 8 years or so i have developed a deeper appreciation for dc, that being said my favorites are Batman, Joker, H. Quinn, and now just because of Titans, Dove, tho full disclosure here its probably cuz shes a total babe.
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

I know but they did her dirty, she did not deserve it x(

I think it's because Harley is Anti-hero in the comics and Ivy just tags along it seems. I wish when they were pure villains though.

I have to agree :)
    • Like x 2
  6. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

im just hoping that they do some cool stuff with Donna, Rachel and Them......um the amazons home..... i cant spell it to save my life lol. im not really eager for them to do anything with Red Hood yet.....especially without a Joker.....and just my 2 cents here but if they really are going to bring in Lex Luthor they should bring in Jon Cryer or um.... the guy that played Lex in Smallville, blanking on the name atm. just for an attempt at some kind of Multiversal consistency
    • Like x 1
  7. Capt Mephisto Active Player

As an OLD man, I have to say I have always been a fan of J'onn J'onzz the Manhunter from Mars as he was originally known, and one you youngsters may not know, Rik Star Space Ranger. Definitely need more J'onn and anything with Rik would be most welcome.
    • Like x 4
  8. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Yea but in this game they have always been pushed off as villains, it wasnt until BoP til they were showed as heroes. Will is silly to me. But it gives us different perspectives of characters ect
    • Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

OMG he's my favorite male superhero :( I Definitely want an episode based around him!
    Edit: The Martian Manhunter that is lol
  10. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

My favorite hero is Batman. Like most I think is has a lot to do with the fact that he is a "super hero" with no special powers just a strong will, a lot of training and a pile of gadgets to make the bad guys life a nightmare.. in short with the right training and enough $$$$ to buy all that stuff anyone COULD be Batman!

Now as for a favorite Villain Like many others I have got to go with Harley Quinn. Hey the girl is just crazy enough to try anything and has the skills to be successful (most of the time). Plus she has a lot of staying power.. Originally she was created for a one episode appearance as the joker's sidekick on the Animated Batman TV show and the reaction to her was so good she got to stay on. Eventually she went from just a TV show character to having her own comic books and NOW? her own TV show and full length movies. Heck she has even gone from "villain" to "anti-hero" ... Face it the girl does it all. LOL
    • Like x 2
  11. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

DC has a long standing history of doing all the Titans dirty. They should just rename the series "crossover fodder". Even during the series peak with Wolfman and Perez's New Teen Titans Donna was saddled with a relationship with one of the cringiest characters ever created: Terry Long and all of the nonsense surrounding that mess. After such a brilliant introduction in the Donna troy episode of Titans in season 1 it just went downhill from there. That they killed her off in the series is just picking up a bullet point on her comics resume. One of the best things this game had going on for it was we got to play with all of DCs heroes in their classic incarnations. I get that we want to update things to feel fresh and current but i'll take the classics any day.

I'm going to have to avoid discussing Wally West and Raven because salty language but Donna, Wally and raven are my three favorite DC Characters. The Doom Patrol aren't in the game yet. If and when we get a Legion episode I doubt we'll see Kent Shakespeare. While we have his aura and chroma a little Shade the Changing Man action wouldn't hurt...

It's been a while but rescuing Krypto in FOS1 still makes me verklempt thinking about it.
    • Like x 2
  12. Doomsday234 Well-Known Player

My favourite hero is mon el and fav villain is trigon.

Mon el hasn’t showed up in any content but really wish he does in a daxamite time line or something and trigon content is pretty dead
    • Like x 2
  13. Eve YouTuber

I really does hope. Loved his character in Supergirl, so I really hope they find a way to include him in DCUO.
  14. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Cyborg and Titans Targeted. I loved fighting him while he apologized for his tech being out of his control (which is a recurring theme with him). I also appreciated that his phase in Machine E was by far the easiest. He may have been strapped to an evil machine, but I appreciated the breather none the less! :)

Three of my five armories still heavily feature the Enhanced Bionic style (modeled after cyborg). It has yet to be topped by any other style in the game IMO and some of the recent chromas have breathed new life into it, particularly the mechanized chroma and some of the new neon chromas.
    • Like x 1
  15. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

My favorite characters are Batman AND red hood i still waiting for a red hood episode .we could introduce the outlaws and use Artemiss and bizarro which we haven 't seen in a long Time in this game .but as a villain my favorite Is deathstroke i love work with him as a villain i know that he Is an antihéro
    • Like x 2
  16. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Deathstroke
    • Like x 1
  17. Magnificent Loyal Player

Agreed. DC has really dropped the ball in pushing Harley too fast and into places she just doesn't fit.

Harley shines as a creature of chaos, I would argue she's even more so than the Joker due to his often having some secret endgame whereas Harely's only real endgames were jovially committing violence and mayhem (done on Joker's behalf) with no caring for almost anyone or anything else. Harley currently suffers from writers feeling the need to give her a redemption arc so she can at least be an anti-hero.
    • Like x 2
  18. Ryazan Dedicated Player

For villain, I can't decide between Cheetah and the Trickster. We haven't seen both in a while, though the Trickster made a brief appearance in the Starro solo, albeit without any new voice lines.

For hero, I'd say Raven. We had a fair amount of content associated with her already (more wouldn't hurt). If I had to choose one that hasn't appeared much, I'd say Booster Gold.
    • Like x 1
  19. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

When I came back and checked in I realized I forgot to complete half my assignment.. :oops: Sorry Zoe I promise to be better LOL

so with Harley I think I have to go with the fun house in Amusement Mile. She is THE classic Harley we al know and love in that with her Hammer twirling and doing her best? ... er WORST??? whatever to take your head off. Remember i have been around for years and can recall battling her in there before it was possible to head in with a pile of augments and artifacts and can still recall a good battle trying to defeat her without using any sodas to grab the feat.

Now the Bat is a little tougher He does show up a few times in games but rarely does much but loo at you. With that in mind I pick meeting up with and rescuing him (AGAIN) in Gotham Under Siege. You wonder around looking for him and always find himm being attacked by 4 or 5 Amazons. You kick their butts and in typical Batman style he never says a word, never thanks you for the help (HEY isn't that what your suppose to be doing?) and then turns and fires off a grappling hook and zips away. MY PERSONAL favorite on that mission was when I found in the lower level of a parking garage. You beat the Amazons and the Bat fires off his grappling hook and zips away. he never moves an inch and they never really explain how he managed to zip away when he has a concrete floor/ceiling a few feet above his head LOL.... And here we thought he had no special powers .. the guy can zip straight through concrete! :eek: Wow! that is so AWESOME!
    • Like x 1
  20. Starblast Well-Known Player

This game is definitely the best representation of Circe. It seems as though they now are just picking and choosing story ideas across the board from the beginning to New52 to Rebirth. But i dunno my faves....I really enjoyed Amazon Fury Part 2 and 3 and War of the Light Part 2. I was actually surprised that Donna Troy turned up in the Titans Tower content as I believe during that time in comics she was a team member IIRC. anyway.

I have so many favorites. even though the Marvel movies were big i still think Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Joker, maybe even Bane and Harley Quinn are now household names. Plus, all these CW shows really keep people aware.
    • Like x 1