Yessss electric nature hard light update gu50 is coming

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by generalzod, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I know it bugged. It needs to be fixed. Sometimes I use it for WM burst or I just go with Attract in there instead. I just want it corrected as it still not working as intented you know and people just don't know about it. The devs are on break until tomorrow. So we'll see what they do from tester's feedback.

I like the feedback I read so far.
    • Like x 1
  2. GoldenSunn New Player

This is what needs to be done with electric to put it in line with other powers:

1.Make it so that electrogenisis activates the big dot without having to stack it or use e-burst
    2. Increase the burst damage of arc lightning when it is used as a part of the am to electrify new enemies so that it is on par with nature's savage growth->vine lash- briar burst dmg
    3. Voltaic. Bolt need to act as harvest does, spreading dots to new enemies
    4. Increase the damage of electrocute's dots
    5. Incorporate shockwave into the power regent mechanics

Now I know I will most likely not see all of theses changes applied to electricity but I would like to at least 1 of theses changes implemented (also it would be nice if someone could post this on the testing forum) thank you
  3. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Don't worry i'm already on most of those things you've said.
    • Like x 1
  4. Delta795 New Player

Is it disconcerting to anyone else that no dev has been seen in the revamp thread?
    • Like x 1
  5. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Have you had a chance to test HL and Nature? I'm curious how these powers are doing on test for Melee, Mid and Far ranges.
  6. generalzod Committed Player

It's all in the test part in the forum ! Right now hard light electric and nature are very far behind !

• Like x 1
  7. generalzod Committed Player

• Like x 1
  8. Sore Steadfast Player

Be careful with number you see against the "special" sparring targets. They don't have the same stats as the others. I've seen a rotation do like 26K-29K on the 8-target dummies and the same rotation do like 37-39K on the special 3-target dummies. They're good for HL testing because the hit counter works correctly but they give inflated numbers.
  9. generalzod Committed Player

Yeah that was from mighty and crappy heals but before we see the 3 targets is. Giving different stats
  10. Dead_Lantern New Player

11. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Nope none at all, the 3 powers on test still suck. It's been two weeks and not a word from the devs if they even plan on making any other changes. It's real disappointing to cause I was really looking forward to this GU.
  12. Dead_Lantern New Player

Oh that is sad to hear, well there are still other games on ps4.
    • Like x 1