Yessss electric nature hard light update gu50 is coming

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by generalzod, Jun 26, 2015.

1. generalzod Committed Player

It's coming mepps just announced it time to get busy !

Thunder God approved
    • Like x 1
  2. Serj Committed Player

kind of sad that rage will be the foster child and not be brought in line with the rest of the powers, because once these nature electricity and HL changes go live it will fall behind, and hard.
  3. generalzod Committed Player

Post paser number of rage in test server at cr 126 compare to the rest
  4. Serj Committed Player

there are plenty of videos that show that unless you melee you will not be able to compete
    23k at best at range
    26k or so at melee

top tier powers are doing 28k+
  5. generalzod Committed Player

It should be 28 to 29 k melee maybe even 30 k seeing your gonna die a lot
    • Like x 2
  6. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Can someone on test please tell them to please include Electric's Shockwave into the Power Regeneration just like they did with wired.

And please have them look into Overcharge on the test server. It's not stacking properly. Only one charge (explosion) goes off regardless how many times you used Overcharge. That not how it works, it stacks and multiple charges can go off instead of one.

Please someone on test server report this while they're working on it.

And please make videos so I know the distance of 12.5 meters and the overall strength of Electric's DoTs now.

Thank you.
    • Like x 1
  7. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Daniel bryan approved
    :D
  8. generalzod Committed Player

Yes I'm testing it now not that great so far but a lot of testing left
  9. Menttallo Well-Known Player

R.I.P Rage.:(
  10. Amontron Well-Known Player

Rage will get improvements right before war of the light part III comes u will see ;)
  11. Menttallo Well-Known Player

I hope so
  12. Amontron Well-Known Player

yeah i was expecting them to just improve electricity + rage or HL leaving one or the two light powers for the last, now we know its rage. but rage got its revamp not so long ago so it is logical to be the last now.
  13. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

In response to this, Since I can't get on test server. Can you guys run some content to see if things are working properly for electric and nature? Last time People were testing on sparring targets, and Gadgets power refund didn't work. Nobody noticed because sparring targets gave 100% power back. In content thou you can see if the power regen is working properly.
  14. Serj Committed Player

you have to keep in mind that powers are not tied to DLC's anymore so just because rage came with war of the light doesn't mean it will get brought inline when that content drops.... infact, i'd rather see it happen sooner.
  15. Amontron Well-Known Player

true but its to promote even more war of the light part 3 it could be cool
  16. Streven Dedicated Player

So far so good. Haven't tried breaking it but using my normal rotations for Electric and Nature the power regen seems to be working as advertised.

I ran both powers through T7 solo and played around with Electric in New Gen area plus a new T4 duo. I played fairly spammy with powers and never stressed about running out. All advertised powers are producing the power regen effect and it no longer depends on the order cast. Using VB and Harvest to refresh dots gives power regen. Swarm, wired, and electrocute all get power regen as advertised. It also seemed to me the regen stacked if you continually spammed powers but I can't confirm that.

Getting regen after using only one power to refresh dots felt like the regen you get with Earth and Sorcery.
    • Like x 1
  17. Chimera Prime New Player

Could someone on test also suggest that they raise the damage for Wolf form's weapon combos. With GU 47, I believe shiny mackerel noticed that they increased the damage for all normal weapon combos but didn't do anything for Nature's Primal Wolf combos. They can leave Prime Uppercut alone but everything else especially the range is lacking.

Thanks. :)
  18. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Fyi.. To the testers out there, this is the weekend. Usually the dev team won't reply to feedback until this monday. Please properly test the Am's and keep this in mind.
  19. Swifty Mugiwara Active Player

Overcharge is still bugged keep only getting one explosion
    im still messing around with loadouts on test but it seems to me shockwave isnt worth it
    im seeing better numbers with teslaball
    but i keep seeing ppl use eburst/egen/wired/arc/ecute/vbolt and just spamming vbolt over and over
    i guess you could take out eburst for shockwave if you wanted
    but still trying to find a beast loadout now with the new elec
  20. Kreachure Committed Player

Rage is the new Fire.