[Xbox US Hero 18+] Hold X Reapers are Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Dante Zetsumei, May 23, 2016.

1. MAX360 FreeFlow New Player

Just wanted to say THANKS for the add to the League and THANKS for the runs yesterday!!! MUCH APPRECIATION!!! I stayed on with poweroff and now CR of 60 or so and looking forward to running more with everyone... if there is anyone who is just coming up who needs help please let them know that i am more than willing to lend a hand... THANKS AGAIN for everything... Dante, only 100 more CR to go and i look forward to the cookies... LMAO!!!
  2. albinomachina New Player

My GT is albinomachina, I'm over 18, have a mic and a paid subscription for this game. I've kind of hit a wall on what I can do by myself, and would love to have some people to run PvE stuff with. I've never been in a league before, so I'm not sure how this works but you can add me or send me a message on XBOX Live if ya'll want. Thanks.
  3. Dante Zetsumei Level 30

I will add you today hope to hear from you soon
  4. Seras Hawke New Player

Hey everyone, our league is growing pretty fast, and would just like everyone to know, we are trying to get raid groups in with everyone as much as possible, but we can only run so many at a time. If you guys want raids, try and send us messages in league so we can try and assemble a group or do a walk-in if able.

With that being said, we have gotten numerous people from fresh 30's to about t4 in one day! So that's a great start. Thank you everyone so much for joining, and we really hope to be able to run you all in the coming future! :D
  5. Seras Hawke New Player

We expect people to come and go, it just seems pointless for people to join and leave the next day. I personally understand we can't appease to everyone, but we at least try the best we can, as I'm sure you already know being a leader of a large league. Best of luck to you, and if you ever need help any help, feel free to add our toon names and we'll help where we can.
  6. Dante Zetsumei Level 30

I have contacted you via Xbox message but I will tell you here as well in order for me to invite you I need you to send me a tell to Scotty Flamingo or send me a msg on Xbox telling me your toon name
  7. Dante Zetsumei Level 30

8. fae star New Player

other then raids why join a league? I'm still pretty new to the game I'm just not that serious about everything, but if I tend to be casual of a player what would be the benefit of joining a league ? I'm still not for sure how serious of a player I am willing to be. Mostly just play to kill time.
  9. Dante Zetsumei Level 30

We run raids duos alerts any content and just to talk to one another in league chat
  10. Kase Zetsumei New Player

Being part of a league its just not only for running, but being part of something bigger then youtself, a family thats there to talk have fun and to experience this good mmo alongside someone else then being by yourself
  11. Dante Zetsumei Level 30

12. Soullessginger New Player

13. Incomplete Name New Player

Hey guys I'm a newly 30 looking for a league. Hit 30 last night and have been grinding the 1 player on duty missions and hit cr39. I am a 36 year old father and play a lot. My gamertag is: Incomplete Name. My main character's name is Meulaven.
  14. Dante Zetsumei Level 30

I will add you on xbox
    I will add you on Xbox and try to get in touch with you
  15. Kase Zetsumei New Player

16. Dante Zetsumei Level 30

17. Kase Zetsumei New Player

18. Dante Zetsumei Level 30

19. Kase Zetsumei New Player

20. Dante Zetsumei Level 30