[Xbox US Hero 18+] Hold X Reapers are Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Dante Zetsumei, May 23, 2016.

1. Dante Zetsumei Level 30

Myself and two other founders of the league are former ps3 vets of many years. Usually there is at least one of the founders are always on.

All we require is that you to be at least 18, because we are an adult league, and not to be a jerk. We do not require a mic but you need some way to communicate, either it be keyboard, chatpad, etc. All CR/levels are welcome.

We do mostly PvE but run PvP for any that are interested in it. No matter if you are free or legendary we will run all content available to you.

So if you are interested in helping us build this league,

You can get in contact with me or any of the leaders via Xbox or send in game tell to any of the following

Gamertags: Dante Zetsumei, Trish Zetsumei, Kaze Zetsumei, and Wukongsan

DCUO Characters: Lexi Bliss, Eddy Brock, Kairi Quinn, Ryuga Velocity, Nyte Night
  2. Kase Zetsumei New Player

3. Seras Hawke New Player

4. Dante Zetsumei Level 30

With three more joining the reapers we now have enough members to run raid groups without pugs if you are over 18 and want to run with us send me a tell in game or an Xbox message.
  5. Dante Zetsumei Level 30

6. Kase Zetsumei New Player

7. Seras Hawke New Player

I would like to add something to this. If you would like to join us, that's great and we welcome you. But do not take advantage of us. We have had a few people join, run content with us, get feats with us, and then leave after a mere 18 hours after joining without saying anything, and refusing to give any explanation. So, If you are one of those that is going to league hop, then with all due respect, don't bother.

With that being said, if you are one that is looking for a long term stay, and wants to be part of our family, then come join us, we all sit in league chat and run things daily, and just have an overall fun time, Oh and we also have cookies!
  8. Dante Zetsumei Level 30

9. Kase Zetsumei New Player

10. Mrbrown333 New Player

Hi, do you take UK players?
  11. Kase Zetsumei New Player

Hey sorry for late respond, but if we could yeah sure...But as i do believe UK are on a different server then US
  12. Dante Zetsumei Level 30

I do not think UK and USA play on the same server
  13. MAX360 FreeFlow New Player

Hey guys and gals, I'm looking for a league. I am in one right now that I have been in for about a week. Not once has anyone said a word or even offered any advice or offered to run anything. I am kinda really lost when it comes to this game and how to really set up my character "CORRECTLY." My CR is 68, bow/gadgets/flying/I guess DPS. When I see a piece of gear that is rated higher I put it on. That's how I been playing. Probably not the best way of doing things. Not looking to jump league to league, but would like to find a place that could at least offer me some sort of advice or at least a group to run a mission with every now and then. I don't even know what all these prestige tokens that I used for the league that I am in even does for them. LOL! I pretty much play everyday and are more than willing to help others who are coming up as well. If I can.

Thanks for your time,
    In game name, Wind Claw
  14. Kase Zetsumei New Player

Hey Max360, thanks for your respond, I will talk with the other founders about it and we will get in touch with you in game as soon as possible.
  15. Dante Zetsumei Level 30

Hi max sorry for the late response I have added you in game but have not seen you on it may be easier for you too add one of the leaders gamertags to message them hope to talk soon.
  16. MAX360 FreeFlow New Player

LOL!!! Funny thing is... I seen 2 of you guys together yesterday... I have been leveling up an ALT character with a friend of mine and seen 2 of you enter one of the missions... It was a lower to mid level mission... Your league is (Hold X Reapers) and I was like, wait a minute, I swear they are the ones I just left a message for... then you guys/gals entered the gold doorway and were gone... LOL!!! my alt is lvl 26-27 atm.... not CR actual lvl... I am REALLY ENJOYING this character more!!! in game name is FreeFlow... if you want to send me a friend request on Xbox... MAX360 FreeFlow... might be easier to get together that way... I will be on soon and will add Dante Zetsumei... looking forward to having some fun... oh, and some COOKIES... LOL!!!
  17. DezDarkly Active Player

The X cookies are the good cookies.
  18. Dante Zetsumei Level 30

Max I was able to finally get in touch with one another if you ever need anything feel free to ask I am almost always in league vc
  19. ication03 Well-Known Player

We have had this happen a lot we help people out get them 160 plus cr and they leave and go back to their old league and w.e. we have had to start changing our recruitment up and other things. Best of luck to you all if you need help with raids and w.e don't be strangers.
  20. Dante Zetsumei Level 30

Thnx for the offer the same to you if you ever need help with anything feel free to ask