Xbox Login Interruption - May 17, 2016

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Are you able to get in on other characters? Do you know where the character that sees that message is at in the world?
  2. KelticWarLord01 New Player

push reset hit with hammer problem solved!
  3. Aveie06 New Player

Did you do a hard reset on your console? Try that then log back in. Don't just use the Turn off console button on the menu when you hold the Xbox Button.
  4. Ceksy New Player

My main can not log in, located in my personal base. Alts in the PD's can log in though.

Edit: It loaded her with major graphics errors, that I played with for about 90 seconds, then corrected itself and is thus far playable.
  5. integlsdriver New Player

alert/duos arent working. the que comes up we click accept and nothing. then after 5 min the que comes up again click accept and nothing. also trying to load into mogo or other area's the game disconnects me and says unable to connect to that instance plz log in again error 0x002e.
  6. Futuresiinz New Player

The character was in base, I was able to get on her after clearing the cache on my Xbox, however she was glitched until I tele'd to hq
  7. ShadowGhost Active Player

I have 2 characters both located in the watchtower. My main cannot login to game but my alternate can. Also receiving same error <0x002E> on my main
  8. Goonbaiter New Player

lol man you are lucky have to work all night tonight i was planning on doing the same thing but i just found out i have to go back in first thing tomorrow morning because my co workers screwed something up again.
  9. KelticWarLord01 New Player

told you the hammer trick works every time thank you
  10. ShadowGhost Active Player

Got in on my main now
  11. Theredstorm New Player

my friends can git on but i cant
  12. XOVladOX New Player

Hello, I logged on today after not being able to connect earlier on. But this time instead of having an issue loging on in general, i can get to the character selection screen and then upon trying to log into my main i receive an error code <00x002e> error connecting to that instance. i can make a new character and enter fine, and one of my low levels can connect, but my two higher levels cannot go in. i have cleared my cache, restarted my console, rebooted the game multiple times, nothing has worked. the two who cannot enter were logging out in player houses. please respond when you can, i hope i will be able to play today. i am a paying member and these things are happening more often it seems.
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are tracking down the 002e errors. These should clear shortly, but it may help if you do not try to log into that character again for about 15 minutes.
  14. XOVladOX New Player

thank you for the swift response Mepps, I will avoid logging in with them as you have suggested. And I will check back to see if there are any further updates on the status of these problems.
  15. XOVladOX New Player

Apparently the few characters I could log into can only stay within the instance they were in, if I try and move to another I receive the same error code as previously explained. So now all my characters are locked out of the game. I will still avoid logging into them as you suggested, but this is taking the current issues even further now. Again I will keep track of this page until a fix has been found.
  16. Tunnelrat72 New Player

The new content Will of Darksied kicks the party offline when we try to teleport in the duo. Saw this happen several times after it's release on the PS4. The other duos are fine, but the newest content is a no-go.
  17. XOVladOX New Player

It seems to be working for the moment. Thank you
  18. Kayybabyxo New Player

i log in and load into the game, after a few second it freezes and kicks me out the whole entire game. I've never experienced this before and it's getting annoying. Is there anything I can do ? Besides restarting my system -_-
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Do you get an error message/code when this happens?
  20. roknchris New Player

i have been getting error code 0x0036 since last night and nothing i do seems to help.. any advice cause it said you guys fixed it i have friends on but not me
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.