[XB1] Dedicated Player Seeks Dedicated Team

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Spartan Omega, May 19, 2016.

1. Spartan Omega New Player

Greetings,

DC Universe Online has brought me back to the world of gaming and to you.
    As a long-term collector and reader of comics, lover of in-game creation and gaming, I have finally discovered the right high re-play value game for me.
    However, our online gaming experiences and personas are far more enjoyment with the right like-minded kind of fellow gamers.
    Which brings me to the point of this post, because I am in search of a Superteam/Clan/Guild/League and community.

Why consider me?

As a very mature and late 30's gamer, I have with me many experiences on and offline ranging from leading teams, coaching teams, role-playing and developing in-depth stories with created characters and team. I consider myself a bit more tactical and organized than most players and overall, I am a very nice and easy going guy and care not for negative people nor drama.

My absolute requirements for a team are as follow...

Mature gamers only. I honestly don't care how old you are, just don't be immature and a jerk to everyone around you. Again, no room for drama.
    In-game communications are a must. This helps with our win/lose ratio for obvious reasons.
    A team with a well established community, neat and organized website would be preferred.
    A role-playing team is not required, but a huge bonus especially if the team has it's own solid background and story.

On a side note, if there are any players and teams who would wish to merge to help create our own role-playing team, then please let me know and we will most definitely go from there and get started.

Please feel free to message me with any questions, helpful suggests and comments.

Thank you all for your time and consideration,

Spartan Omega (Character Name)
  2. Ryugan Sollus New Player

• Like x 1