[Xbox One] Rising Rebels Recruitment

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Ryugan Sollus, May 18, 2016.

1. Ryugan Sollus New Player

[IMG]
    We are now recruiting for our Heroes guild on Xbox One! If interested in joining please add our Founder on Xbox Gamertag: o KingofKings x

Guild Name: Rising Rebels

Guild Staff:

Founder: Ryugan Sollus

Community Mod: skullfire & Vyse Sollus

Member Count: 18

Required Level: 30

Preferred CR: 43+

About Us:
    Rising Rebels Gaming Community (R1S3) is a mature, respectful, constantly evolving Xbox One gaming community. We are a place for gamers to gather and game without any of the drama. We welcome all types of gamers, whether you are a hardcore, casual or just a weekend warrior. We aim to become the biggest gaming community of peers in the world for gamers of every kind to come, play and discuss everything related to games.

What we have to offer:
    • Coordinated and organized PvE & PvP battles with experienced leadership. If your looking for a guild that is focused on winning and having fun while enjoying all of the things that Xbox One has to offer you then come join us!
    • We have members who want to go into PvP and do Roleplaying, We have members who like to run a casual/slow-paced group(s), Those who are dedicated to raids & dungeon runs. We have those who get together and do power leveling for those who want to hit max level fast and get down to owning.
    • We have experienced MMO players that are willing to help with Crafting, Building, and Class assistance.
    • We are a fun but mature community. If you want a talkative, energetic guild, Rising Rebels is the Community/Guild for you.
    • We will be playing A LOT of MMORPG's but we will always continue to grow our experiences in other games as well! There is a whole world to explore & we are looking to do that with each & everyone of you!

Discord Voice Server : Click To Join!
  2. Ryugan Sollus New Player

We are still looking for new members.

You are still able to join even if your CR isn't between 40 to 43.

We are more then willing to help those who just hit level 30 to get new gear & level up.
  3. Ryugan Sollus New Player

We are still recruiting new members. We are now up to 18 members & still growing.

We are helping those who need it, to get their CR up.
    We do multiple 4 Man raids a day & are getting a couple groups setup.
    If you are interested in joining please add me on Xbox One & send me a message in game & on Xbox.

Xbox Gamertag: o KingofKings
    In-Game Toon: Ryugan Sollus
  4. Ryugan Sollus New Player

We are still recruiting! Message me on Xbox for more information or a invite.
  5. xCREEEDx New Player

Add me in game xCREEEDx