Wow, just WOW!

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Ash Inferno, Feb 25, 2017.

1. p3rf3ctxxxdark Well-Known Player

Im not a noob i know how to pvp i kno how to counter and i know what to do to get them to the ground u make it sound like ur toon gets unlimited power to spam pull downs and my biggest problem is with people who say oh well u just dont know how to pvp or counter or ut camera isnt zoomed out or ur not target locked smh thats the real not thinking outside the box these tactics only work on other noobs who dont know any better on stopping someone from taking them out of the air but when u r fighting good pvprs thats not going to work ull be dead b4 u hit him out of the sky and u r naive to say that no maps have advantage for flight users because there are a few batcaves for one containment moon base starlabs etc... im not stating to ban flying but to cap how long a player can spend flying idk about u but i pvp to fight an opponent not chase him for a whole match and its very close minded to only think pvp is about arenas and not legends.
  2. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

This. Dealing with flyers is simple, hold your melee attack - > lunge counters and knocks enemy out of flying - > if they can hit you with ranged?

You can always hit them back, period.

This happens because of attack parameters, you wanna ground a flyer, back your lunge up with a power that grounds.

You cannot cripple a movement mode that moves like a boat in combat because of laziness. The closest thing to an "unfair" movement ability was oldschool Inertial Flywheel, a superspeed power that actually did the thing you're suggesting - allow you to hit and instantly leave return fire range. With flight that's almost impossible to do, unless you're literally fighting a housecat.
    • Like x 1
  3. p3rf3ctxxxdark Well-Known Player

Oh greattt another genius missing the point who doesnt read b4 commenting and its called a clip smh as if i dont know how to counter ... im so done replying to narrow minded noobs
  4. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Okay, if it's just going to be nasty insults -

A.) I read; the rest of your discussion was irrelevant. Also, before complaining about someone else's level of comprehension, learn to spell. Your grammar creates the impression of a 10 year old. Manchild.

B.) You're rehashing a discussion that took place literally 3 years ago and wasn't approached then because it was deemed unnecessary since Flight moves like a lead rock during combat and there's no way to cancel Combat phase after an attack. If you can't counter a flier spamming then that's literally on you. I did most of my PVP on a PS3 with ****** camera control and managed to counter fliers just fine.

C.) The amount of QQ ERMAGERD FLIERS you're doing begs the serious question, "do you even know wtf you're talking about?", since if, as you claim, you did actually know how this **** works? You'd be doing the same thing the rest of us do to shut down a ranged attack spammer, which is the **** I just told you to do. Either that or you'd remember how dead this horse is.

D.) This is for you.

[IMG]
  5. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Let the players ground other players, not the game.
  6. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

Well, when I said pvp was broken, I wasn't referring to players doing stuff lol. It's not hard to deal with flyers. What I was referring to was break-outs not working for the most part. The whole get knocked down, take 5 seconds to get back up, and then the break-out works, it's infuriating. Pretty sure it's because folks were crying about farming immunity or something so the devs just said, "hey, no break-outs, no immunity, problem solved!" lol.

Most of the problems in pvp are due to criers crying about this and that and the devs trying to appease the masses. Why get rid of RPS? Cuz someone cried, why get rid of proper role gear? Oh yeah, there were tears. WHY......Ok, whoa, this may be turning into a rant, I've said my piece.

:cool: