Worst Weapon & Most Irritating Weapon

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Sun Wu Kong, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Durath Sa New Player

I think the reason DP is so "bad" (not even sure it's THAT bad) is because it was so extremely unbalanced before (anybody remember that DP glitch where you could pretty much flatline people in 2 seconds?)

Brawling + Flight was messed up at the beginning and I think there's still a kind of "handcuff" on Brawling. It seems like Brawling's ranged attack is the worst of any of the melee weapons (I'm not sure it definitely is, but it seems like it), but I do love Brawling's combos. I love the backfist stun & the punt kick thing.
  2. Meta Flare New Player

those weapons are meant to be single target just because they have one or two small aoes doesnt make them an aoe weapon.

shield does have AOEs. the hold in triangle ranged attacks and the final hit in the tap hold rotation is an aoe. its the one that kicks forward with bot feet, not the one that kicks forward with the shield.

if youre going by your logic then every weapon in the game is aoe. some weapons excel at aoe and some at single but they are considered one or the other.

sorry for reposting this but it wouldnt let me edit it for some reason.
  3. Captain Just New Player

Ok bud..exploits aside...why would 1h and shield have a better lunge?
  4. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

How or why? No idea why... but Shield lunge travels a nice distance and recovers quickly. Compare it with Handblasters lunge, which feels slow. I also like the versatility of Shield combos, you can use any number of taps with hold melee or alternate tap/holds melee or a combination of both.
  5. Lwee New Player

Dual pistols-Dual pistols
  6. SuperiorMouse New Player

yes. honourable mention goes to MA.
  7. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

I thought this analysis was completely true... but I still like the animations but you're totally right they don't look like what i'd expect handblasters to look like. It looks more like a set of superpower animations than just blasting with your hands. It looks like you're doing dragonball moves not ironman moves basically.
    • Like x 2
  8. Alitain1 Well-Known Player

Out of my characters the only weapons I haven't used are the dual pistols, shield, and two-handed. I have a character with brawler and I don't know, I find it frustrating sometimes. I looked up the various moves but it just feels like I end up doing the same thing over and over again. And even working down on one of the dummies in the HoD one time some of those combos I found it difficult to pull off, the timing or something.

So for me probably brawling. Next would be hand blast for much the same reason. But they work out I guess. I mean I don't think they're broken or any such nonsense, just don't feel like I'm getting as much out of them or something.
  9. Vixen Well-Known Player

so far i have liked all weap, HB are kinda cute Brawlers are most fun for my play style on my dps but Staff is my fav
  10. Shadow Vlad New Player

I hate the Rifle
  11. Statman New Player

The only weapon I don't neccessarily like is Staff, but that's a 'me' thing rather than the weapon, coz I know many people who love the Staff. I just can't get the hang of it, so I don't like it, hehe.
  12. heywatchthisguy New Player

Most irritating has to be DW, the block breaker gets me every time. Worst is handblasters, never liked them.
  13. Itazuki New Player

Dual Pistols and Rifle. I just don't like them.
  14. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

I think by this point, I've both liked and hated pretty much every single weapon thrown at me.
    • Like x 3
  15. Lamar New Player

2h gets my vote so slow and blockable hate when i have to use harley to kill joker
  16. 13igtyme Devoted Player

No weapons are bad, even rifle and pistols are good. And anyone who says pistols are weak, your doing it wrong.
    • Like x 2
  17. Octantis New Player

2h is the only one I ever seem to fair well in PvP with. In fact Harley is my best character. Wish I had Steel :( Actually (off-topic) I think Breaking the Bat is the hardest of the Legends feats.

It's really not that slow, especially if you clip. Sometimes you may have to settle with just Holdx2 until you can knock the opponent on their back with a counter, and that downtime is enough to do holdx3 and clip with the spin ability for a few ticks before cancelling it. At times I feel it's faster than Dual Wield, especially after I saw someone hiding the Block Break with the front/backflip moves. If you're really struggling with the Mad Love feat, try these out. Harley is the Legend I deal the most damage with, and win more, even compared with Legends like Catwoman.
  18. Lamar New Player

got the feat, but im just saying me personally 2h is my least fav i like hits even for less dmg
  19. 13igtyme Devoted Player

Who ever said that Hand blasters have a bad animation is wrong. It anything its the only weapon with an actual animation, next would be one combo from MA and that's it.
  20. BadHansel New Player

I love 2h, but the last change of 2h is very irritating because of the strange delays in the combos. It feels so unnatural. Don't like it.