Wonderverse Release Date: July 30th

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrMigraine, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Aesthete Well-Known Player

I'm on USPC as well and have yet to see one.
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You might have yours turned off. I turned mine off on the PS side because those tips were useless to me by that point. I still see them on the test server (just haven't been bothered enough to turn them off).
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

This seems like a good place to talk about this, since I can't find a thread for it, nor can I find discussion of it in any threads about the Wonderverse content.

The Devs revealed on social media this image of the new Iconic Style Set inspired by Darkseid's daughter, Grail:

[IMG]

I was hoping someone on the Test Server had maybe done a video showing it off, and showing us each piece individually, but with no real discussion of it taking place here, I'm a bit disappointed. I need to see that Male Chest Style by itself, so I can tell if it's right for my "Eternian He-Man" character to be his new Battle Harness! ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You'll see it up close in two days.
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Not soon enough! I mean, what good is it playing on the Test Server if you can't show off the new styles on your Test Characters?! :p
  6. Eve YouTuber

I was going to do it like I did with Birds of Prey, the currency is yet to be available on test and grinding will burn me out, so I didn't want to be burnt out before the dlc is out. They revealed this style on the reveal stream by the way.