Winter event

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by N-IX, Dec 6, 2020.

1. N-IX Well-Known Player

when does the winter event start ...?
  2. Critical Massacre Committed Player

Mepps said probably tomorrow, the 7th, because they were fixing bugs. But that could change if they didn’t fix them.
    • Like x 2
  3. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Yeah it being the weekend we won't know till we know if they're good for Monday. I guess it could start on Thursday at any rate.
    • Like x 1
  4. cravex15 Dedicated Player

Yo it’s December 7th! Where is the Christmas event! I’m not trying to grind a bunch of feats in one week. Get it up and running. What’s going on??
    • Like x 1
  5. Beat Active Player

EXACTLY. This is Ridiculous.
    I understand **** happens and things don't always go as planned. But if it launches Thursday we're gonna be missing out on a whole WEEK of marks! That's almost -if not 100 marks.
  6. Eve YouTuber

Probably they weren't ready for today as other mentioned it was the weekend. So hopefully tomorrow!
  7. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

EU server going down in less than 30 minutes. Here's hoping its for Xmas Seasonal.
    • Like x 1
  8. Kanniu Well-Known Player

Finally have a reason to log in.
    • Like x 1
  9. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Not saying it is, just hopeful that it is. I don't trust the devs at this point so at the moment the EU server is just going down, for whatever reason.
  10. cravex15 Dedicated Player

Exactly! All I know is this better go well into January 15th because of this.
  11. Eve YouTuber

They said we will get a currency bag when we log in tomorrow to make up for what we lost.
    Winter Gift
    • Larfleeze noticed the very slightly late start to the event and demanded compensation. Because we made a special gift for him, we thought we would share it with everyone!
    • Look for a gift of winter currency to arrive starting December 8, 2020. One per account.
  12. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

when i logged in i was gifted a small cache of 50 holly leaves...

...which disappeared from my marks inventory
    • Like x 1
  13. zNot Loyal Player

I thought i was the only that had this issue. Since i thought we were getting a compensation
  14. cravex15 Dedicated Player

I guess you were right about the 7th. I don’t really check the forms as much like before so whenever somethings seems abnormal online I come here to see what’s going on. I guess I jumped the gun right on the day as usual. Still this is rather long to wait for it to start up. Already a week into December. The bonus leaves were nice though.
    • Like x 1
  15. N-IX Well-Known Player

so you are serious ...?, we are going to do the same mission every year .... !!! lol amazing devs you are my heroes