Why remove lair fights?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Atom Radiation, Jul 31, 2014.

1. OMGits2RAW Well-Known Player

Where in hell is ace chemicals? It was up for a few days then they took it out :mad:
  2. DragonBeer New Player

I do lair battles just to get Marks. It is stupid fast. I do not believe it actually a good way to measure skill. It is all about are the two playing well together.
  3. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Not really. Its about who has the lowest heath and who can 2v1 better.
    • Like x 2
  4. DragonBeer New Player

Yes haha. Working well together to know who has lower health.
  5. Rich Homie Quan New Player

1v1 arena lair battles have been gone since November 2013
  6. Rich Homie Quan New Player

I do wish 2v2 lairs was changed to last man standing rules though... First player to get knocked out makes it such a focus fire mash fest
    • Like x 1
  7. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Yea, still to this very day baffles me how this even made it past the drawing board.
    • Like x 2
  8. space outlaw Well-Known Player

I do miss the 1vs1 lair battle to where you could just fight the opponent and not worry about the node or anything else.. Unlike shadowland if capture the node then you get three robots that will help the opponent out by doing damage and knocking you of the node(by the way robots in the shadowland are annoying:mad:) or batcave you got people activating torrents all over the place or just anything to help them to win

o well at least we still have 2vs2 lair battle that Circe, Fate,Faust, Lex,Hal, cant be high sky up in the air to the point its hard to target them when being gang up on by the other opponents:)
    • Like x 1