WHY ORACEL AND NOT.......

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Green Lantern Fadi, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Correct me if am wrong but isn't John jones is the one who give mission to the Heros ? Why it's always ORACEL ? She's not even in the watch tower ...... Martian manhunter or known by John jones should give the missions . What you guys think ?
  2. Yaoi Pope Dedicated Player

He gives the mission to the actual Justice League. Oracel gives the mission info to the New Heros. The Justice League just allows them to use the Tower as a HQ. But are not full members of the Justice League.

*edit*
    I think if they ever did a backstory, we would find out that Oracle and Calculator are not just each one person. But find that each side as an entire hacker team in an top secret underground base. Maybe even off-planet. So secret that even the top leaders of the Watch Tower & Hall Of Doom know very little about, and they too just have to wait and be contacted by them. Oracle/Calculator is just a virtual identity each teams uses to help hide who they are. Every time you hear from one of them, you are not necessarily talking to the same person. But rather which ever team member has the information you need for the current mission.
    That's my theory at least.
  3. Minnion Devoted Player

So... Like the Dread Pirate Roberts?
    • Like x 1
  4. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

U sure ? I don't think ur right because we are a part of the justice league , when you get the emblem, ORACEL tells you that u are an official justice league member , if ur not , u wouldn't be able to go into hall of justice
  5. Yaoi Pope Dedicated Player

Yet players make their own leagues. Leagues with-in the league?...I dunno. Sounds odd to me.
  6. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Maybe ...
  7. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Think of the player formed leagues like the Bat family. They are all more or less part of the Justice League, but they are also part of the Bat family (which is basically a league). There are other similar groups within DC canon as well.
  8. Yaoi Pope Dedicated Player

Good thing Bruce Wayne got first dibs on the name. Otherwise it would be like in-game league names. If someone else got it first, Batman and them would have had to settle for something like XxBATxxFAMILYxX. Imagine seeing Superman or Wonderwoman referring to them in that way in a comic.

Did Batgirl or any of the Robins ever officially join the Justice League? Course even if they had not, in the DCUO world they did. Which I guess would also be the answer to the question from the OP of this thread. Manhunter gave out this mission in another Justice League world. DC Universe takes place in a different parallel universe where Oracel was put in charge for it.
  9. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

U can go to wt/hod anytime ,
    Have ur main give u permission to enter and use amenities ,
    Use teleporter , n ur low lvl is now in wt/hod