Yaoi Pope
Last activity:
Sep 26, 2016
Discount prostate inspector

Yaoi Pope

Dedicated Player, Male, from East Texas

1. There are no messages on Yaoi Pope's profile yet.
  • Signature

[IMG]

Taking a hiatus.
    Burnt out on mmo game.
    Might be back after the summer.

About

Discount prostate inspector
    [IMG]
    In the summer of 88 my Mother went down to the free clinic like any other Wednesday and thought to herself "Oh what the hell? I'm already here, so why not?" Once the procedure was over, she realized how the time must have gotten away from her, I was already a full 9 months. So she gathered me out of the bin of flesh and used discarded needles and took me home.---------- If I am not playing video games, I am smuggling in chihuahua inside of maracas from Mexico. I also like to spend my free time chain smoking and drinking homemade whiskey behind the gentleman's club with the children, while they wait for their mothers to get off work

Bands that I like listing to while I **********, include.. Alkaline Trio, Bad religion, Le Tigre, AFI, Patti Smith, The Misfits, Danzig, The Pretty Reckless, Nina Simone, Porcelain Black, Warren Zevon, Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows, Marilyn Manson, Disturbed, The Black Label Society, Propagandhi, Lunachicks, QueenAdreena, NOFX. ect. ect. I am getting tired of typing

Quotes that have stuck with me, from those who I strive to be more like.... Words To Live By

"A little known fact about elephants and room; everyone sees the elephant standing there. They all think they are the first to point her out. The first to tell her she is an elephant. The elephant is very aware she is an elephant, by nature does not forgot this. The room would never allow her to forget this, so she may as well dance" - Rachel Wiley

“There's no excuse for the young people not knowing who the heroes and heroines are or were” - Nina Simone

"I think Hell exists on Earth. It's a psychological state, or it can be a physical state. People who have severe mental illness are in Hell. People who have lost a loved one are in Hell. I think there are all kinds of different hells. It's not a place you go to after you die." - Al Franken

"We need to make books cool again. If you go home with somebody and they don't have books, don't F em." - John Waters

"In order to know virtue, we must first acquaint ourselves with vice." - Marquis de Sade

"Religion is dangerous because it allows human beings who don't have all the answers to think that they do.- Bill Maher

"You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space." - Jhonny Cash

"Let us wage a moral and political war against the billionaires and corporate leaders, on Wall Street and elsewhere, whose policies and greed are destroying the middle class of America." Beanie Sanders

"You live and you burn" - Alkaline Trio

"I don't set out to offend or shock, but I also don't do anything to avoid it." - Sarah Silverman

"We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawknis

If you can't love yourself, how the hell are you going to love anybody else? - RuPaul

"Yes, I guess you could say I am a loner, but I feel more lonely in a crowed room with boring people than I feel on my own." - Henry Rollins

"Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." - Karl Marx

"Grief starts to become indulgent, and it doesn't serve anyone, and it's painful. But if you transform it into remembrance, then you're magnifying the person you lost and also giving something of that person to other people, so they can experience something of that person." - Patti Smith

“Every single American — gay, straight, lesbian, bisexual, transgender — every single American deserves to be treated equally in the eyes of the law and in the eyes of our society. It’s a pretty simple proposition." - Barack Obama

"It’s why the truth is harder to tell. Every year, you have more to lose." Andrea Gibson

"An Atheist believes that a hospital should be built instead of a church. An atheist believes that deed must be done instead of prayer said. An atheist strives for involvement in life and not escape into death. He wants disease conquered, poverty vanished, war eliminated." - Madalyn Murray O'Hair

Yanked questioner out of a thread on a manga site that I used to spend most of my online time on. Just added a 4th category at the end about comics.
    Name: Andy Roo

Alias/Pseudonym: Malicious VonTain

Date of Birth (dd/mm/yy): 6/8/88

Ethnicity: White

Nationality: Global Citizen

Place of Birth: East Texas

Current Location/Residence: East Texas (sadly)

MSN/AIM/YIM: none (I don't some of those are even things anymore)

Hair Color: Dark blonde

Eye Color: Hazel

Height: 6 foot 4

Tattoos/Piercings: No tats at the moment. Piercings two in each ear.

Marital Status: single

Sexual Orientation: gay

Family..Members: Almost all the good ones have died.

Pets: One dog and One cat

Ambitions/Dreams: Old school - the kids, the house and the white picket fence

Favorite Color: Black

Favorite Flavor: sour

Favorite Food: sushi

Favorite Drink: green tea

Favorite Scent: Lavender

Favorite Anime: .Hack//Sign

Favorite Manga: Maiden Rose

Favorite Manga Genre: Yaoi

Favorite Book: Role Models by John Waters

Favorite Film: Ghost World

Favorite TV Show: either Rupaul's Drag Race - American Horror Story - Game of Thrones - Daria

Favorite Video Game: Legend of Dragoon

Favorite Band: Alkaline Trio

Favorite Song: Depends on the day of the week. But the last song I listened to in repeat, was Hospital Beds by Cold War Kids

Favorite Music Genre: Punk

Favorite.Hobbies: video games, reading

Favorite Places: New Mexico

Favorite comic geekyness

Publisher: DC

Super Hero: Midnighter

Super Villain: Poison Ivy

Comic Series: Fashion Beast

Animated Movie: Batman: Under the Red Hood (But I did not like that version of the Joker)

Live-Action Movie: The Dark Knight

Animated Show: Young Justice

Live Action Show: Not really crazy about any of them.