whos gonna start only visiting their lair every 30 days now?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by dWI, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Gafa New Player

I go to mine often. When I am on the phone, I'll warp to my lair and switch to prox chat. And I go there any time I get a new item for it. Sometimes I'll just mindlessly fly around it just because I have nothing better to be doing.
  2. ARI ATARI New Player

i change the mods for certain activities so i'll probably be in my lair weekly.
  3. Superior New Player

Is this a trick question? Of course, people will keep going to to their lairs. People get dc'd in the Watchtower and the amenities are distances apart. Plus you get 1 time per 60 minutes to teleport to the Watchtower, whereas you get 30 minutes to your own base. You should know this.
    • Like x 1
  4. armagedd3n New Player

Time for a shameless add. If u guys stumble over some collections that u are not able to collect and are feeling generous. Please, don't hesitate, send them to armagedd3n. I would like to indulge in amenities as well.... My audacity reaches new heights or lows....
  5. Kaio Active Player

Im always at my lair, just need to get the Broker and ill be set for life! and a Fridge.
  6. Skyris Allen Well-Known Player

Dude I love my laris's. Pretty much for the same reasons others have already express. I be out side a lot doing outside missions but I have to say I be in my lair and use them constantly on all my toon's .I have four toon's each with two lairs, one in Gotham near Ace and the other in metro china near Stryker's. All of them have full access to each others lairs along with friends and league members. My toons bases are right around the corner from each other in each city

Getting the amenities wasn't that bad either for all of the . Certain amenities all of them have and then there's ones that I only got certain one's based off what I do on character the most.
    All my toons have the bank. Two of them have Respect machine,R&d vendor,Soda vendor Combat dummy. One toon will have one of the amenities in Gotham while the another have one in Metro. That way no matter which city I am in on my toon's will have a base to go to to use those amenities. Only one toon has mailbox and broker in Gotham because for one those amenities were a pain for me to get and plus I dont constantly use those like I do a bank or soder vender. This also help me get around the 4 amenities only limit with more convince.
    No need for R&d machine since I have a portable one I bought from market place. Dont see why people are selling the collections for high price in broker when people can just pay 3 bucks on marketplace and get a portable one. I sold and underbid like crazy on those collections. Greedy Noobs trying sell one collection on one toon for 14+mil when I sell the very same one like 3 times for 7mil on each toon making more money than them (21mil each toon) and they still barley get there's sold on that one toon for 14+ mil lol..

Any wayze 2 lairs on each toon, each city+ plus Amenities+ leauge mates bases= No more HQ:), until its tie to buy armor :mad:.
  7. NyteSkye New Player

II'm in my base a lot of the times... I have 4 toons, 3 bases in Gotham, 1 in Metropolis...

My 2 main characters have the Gothic themed house, living in South Gotham by the Brainiacs.

My HL DPS has the Deco themed house, living in Metropolis...

My Fire Tank has the Dive themed house (the one room apartment) near Scarecrows Henchmen from the Black Dawn Raid.

I actually had to move from one spot in South Gotham to another spot in South Gotham. I would leave my house and instantly be attacked by Sunstones xD... So now I live in a bit safer spot in South Gotham lol.
    • Like x 1
  8. Laff Riot New Player

I also forgot to add that you can turn on LFG chat channel when you need to run something from the lairs. So why do I want to leave mine now?
  9. Blight KOBRA Commander

Until I finish getting them fully furnished, I spend very little time at them already.
  10. Solarr Man New Player

Honestly, up until reading this thread, I've been ignoring my lair. Sure I'll pick up items here or there, but I honestly didn't care about it. I even asked myself "What is the point of this?" (Bare in mind that I'm still a n00b.)

But after reading about people's use of the amenities base items, I am intrigued. I will likely use my lair more and more if I had them.

Semi-related, where does one find the collections for these base items? My Google-fu is lacking.
  11. NCR RANGER New Player

Not me I love my base. Using the broker and R&D station with zero lag, actually being able to see items in the broker preview that aren't visible in the watch tower, being right beside the second generation morrow bot.

I could go on but you get the jist.

Now if they could only add more tech themed items like the ceiling lights from inner, the various computers/screens/desks from the safe houses i'll be set.
  12. GateofDestiny New Player

my eastern looks better than anything the WT has to offer, so its more like "whos gonna start only visiting the WT every 30 days now?"