Which Power "Should" Be The Strongest.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AverageJoe, Sep 23, 2015.

1. AverageJoe Dedicated Player

true....let I'm not talking about balance in the game I only answered someone and gave them my take on what balance is but this thread isn't about that....lol why is everyone hung up of balance. I will make a thread and everyone can have at it there I guess lol
  2. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

Rage hardlight and celestial were "supposed" to be the top 3...that failed though.
  3. AverageJoe Dedicated Player

on here or in your through or in comics? If you feel they are your top 3 there is nothing wrong with that, I think its cool and I gave credit to those powers as being in the right hands as dangerous.
  4. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

On here lol, the developers stated that they planned on having rage celestial and hard light the top 3 powersets a while back. But things didn't work out as they planned :p
  5. Dibrie Committed Player

People will go crazy at it at that treadt hahah, but not me maybe in a week or so ;)
  6. AverageJoe Dedicated Player

ah ok thats cool...but my list isn't based off anything the devs said about the powers, I've just gone with my gut feelings on this one and media outlets. If they put those as top three kudos to them.:p
  7. AverageJoe Dedicated Player

lol too late I made it....let the crazies out their cage it seems they need to vent some.
  8. Dibrie Committed Player

Yeah we all need to vent there for we are human.

:D
    • Like x 1
  9. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

What is this human you speak of? I am a sayian you weakling
    • Like x 1
  10. AverageJoe Dedicated Player

wait wait wait I thought all Sayians where Goku, Vegeta. Gohan, Trunks, Goten, Pan, and Vegetas brother who name I forget. The rest are dead? Is this the ghost of Nappa? Oh....Nappa...
  11. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

No this is Patrick
  12. Backseid Devoted Player

There's an argument for each powers as to how it could be the most powerful, aside from the three you put at last place. Spot on there.

In "reality"? Quantum would be in first place, followed by Celestial and or Scorcery. Those three break away from having any handycaps or natural/realistic restrictions.

Or we could all just agree that Superman beats all ;)
  13. AverageJoe Dedicated Player

Nappa Patrick???Wait Nappa had a child......Oh that Nappa I knew he was wild one.:D
  14. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Yes :)
    • Like x 1
  15. AverageJoe Dedicated Player

Well Sorcery or magic base anything can hurt Superman lol. But I agree that many would put those ahead of my top 3. So there is nothing worng with that I just can see more of the destructive power of Water and Fire. Fire for example taking away from the Fantastic 4 movie that wasn't this year. Reid tells Johnny not to go supernova because its like having the sun right on earth which would destroy everything. I considered that as more powerful and I also see Sorcery, Celestial and definitely Quantum with more limits on their powers compared to others. But like I said there is no wring answer except putting Gadgets Munitions ans Serums in the top there lol.
    • Like x 2
  16. Xibo Loyal Player

For who believe in God, he used "celestial" powers to create the Universe then should be Celestial the 1st.
  17. Backseid Devoted Player

Lol.

I find it odd that you would say those three would have more limitations. How so? They are not based on anything natural or in the realm of reality. Therefore, the potential is limitless. At least compared to all the others.

Just for instance: Right when Johnny is about to go Supernova, a Scorceress could just wave a wand an surround him in a little pink bubble. Thus completely containing his "power".

Now, you could argue that his fire is sooo hot, that it would burn through the bubble. But, that scenario would have to be based on established characters with set rules to their respective power levels. Where as, if we were just going with no established rules, the bubble would wing cause it's magic and not tied down to a specific temperature or need for oxygen (or any other combustible element).
  18. Backseid Devoted Player

Right, but then an Atheist would override a Celestial simpley by denying the existence of such fairy tales. Lol!

Welp, looks like I was wrong. Celestial (if based on a religion) is actually in last place. Haha!
  19. Ghostof91 New Player

Quantum is limiting, because in reality even if you master such, Time and Space are it's Seperate laws.
  20. Ghostof91 New Player

Too be honest "God"is more in touch with Space/Time not magic specifically Celestial which is only tied into borrowed powers from the God or what it created.