Where are the VETERANS of the game?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Scypher6, Dec 26, 2015.

1. lokithoz Committed Player

Imma just leave this here enjoy :D!

Sometimes I wish i could feel the devs excitement, every time they make a stream. They seen so enthusiastic, to share something that is really not unique, or copy and paste from previous maps and mechanics. Wonderful right?

May 2016 be the year that MAYBE could revive dcuo :D. Merry Christmas and Happy New year! Everyone!
    • Like x 1
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They didn't have it last year.

People complained that they had let their sub lapse because they thought they would get a free month and Mepps said that's the very reason they didn't give a free month last year.
    • Like x 3
  3. Scypher6 Well-Known Player

Ok, you are the one posted a thread on that topic. Sorry to hear what happened. Your best weapon would be a screenshot of that insult or if you saved the Web page to your pc. If you don't have that, it's hard to make a case.
  4. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Preordered, tho prefer the term "OG" lol.
    • Like x 1
  5. Valsmurf Loyal Player

Been playing since a few weeks after it went f2p.

I wonder how many players have lasted that long without becoming fulltime subscribers or without subscribing at all, just being premiums.

I considered myself a "hardcore premium" for a time, spending tons on replays without subscribing, but the new monthly model with the bonus early week for subscribers makes it difficult. I feel it pushes premiums to either sub up or get out, which is partly why I have reduced my playtime considerably and my purchases almost entirely.

In any case, are there any other premiums who have played since F2P launch and still around?
    • Like x 2
  6. Mister_Raccoon Well-Known Player

Been around since the PS3 beta. Alot has gone on since then, sir. School, work, life, Fallout, etc. I know I take a break for a couple months at least twice a year. Then I get hardcore back into it for a while once a new power drops.
    • Like x 2