What needs to happen after revamp hits live

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Saint Nutella, May 3, 2017.

1. Saami Loyal Player

Nope. Not a single other fire dps have beaten me.
  2. saywhaaaaaaaat Well-Known Player

Talking in general, fire is a bad dps power.
  3. Derio 15000 Post Club

A tc needs to happen to account for how many players quit. And then several patches to balance and fix bugs
    • Like x 1
  4. Here2Help Devoted Player

It actually has decent potential. Just turning that potential into result is the tricky part. Anyway, that's off topic.
    • Like x 1
  5. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

I mean no one except for a few spam 35% on me but if it's so repetitive I say make it a supercharge. The move is hardly a one shot. This move only works when you're at 35% and if you aren't stunned or faked out and you know your counters you can escape one. Now you're putting words into my mouth because I never said you're the only one who dislikes finishers.

You're not being rational about this from my point of view. What my point was is that IF they do not remove these finishers then I have a few suggestions.
    A. Make it like a 20% finisher or something like that. I think 35% is too high unless they can balance all the finishers.
    B. Make it a supercharge that builds up with either damage or kills.
    C. Give it a long cool down so it can't be spammed.
    • Like x 1
  6. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Not even close. The only 'bad' DPS are nature and electricity. Quantum may be slipping into that but fire is NOT bad.
  7. saywhaaaaaaaat Well-Known Player

Bad as in can't keep up with other powers like earth,mental,ice etc. But if you can prove other wise go ahead
  8. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

1. A good fire player can. Just like a good atomic can, a good celestial or a good HL. Just takes more effort with those powets.

2. Just because it isn't 'OP' doesn't mean that it's bad.
    • Like x 2
  9. saywhaaaaaaaat Well-Known Player

Like I said by bad I meant it can't keep up with some other powers, and I've never seen a good fire player keep up with a good earth,mental,ice etc player.
  10. BƖack Dedicated Player

I wanted to make a post, but i will write here if not mind? So let's say:

Issues:
    • Total Issues: 2297
    • Resolved: 415
    • Closed: 1446
    Cosmetics:
    • From now these will be placed into things like ''bundles and capsules'', instead of marketplace. Because it would be too easy.
    So people you can already prepare for another dose of '' bundles and capsules'' and cool cosmetics inside them.
    To get these depends on whether you are rich, lucky or no. But, but... don't worry the drop rate is just so good, isn't it?

PvP:
    • Broken
    • Not Developed
    • No New Legends and Maps
    • No Changes.
    Current state of this game is, oh well amazing.:rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  11. BƖack Dedicated Player

This game is light years away from what i played before. It need a lot of things to fix and this list does not decrease a increases per month. Anyway i still have hope and i think only this keeps me... Crazy
  12. gemii Dedicated Player

one free power respec token

two free weapon boxes

A Box that contains might mods/generator mods since all powers will now be might based

one free armory

i dont know what else i think thats a fair reasonable start for everyone
    • Like x 1
  13. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

I would like this... because the way my power is looking....
  14. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

The Gold Sellers are Spamming like there's no tomorrow.
    They are like Sharks circling an injured dolphin.
  15. recoil Committed Player

i was gonna switch to sorcery in the first place. it'll just be much more easier to solo heal and fight on the front lines as a sorcery healer which is what i end up doing anyways as a nature healer. it sucks. another thing would be neat is a respec token that only switches your power for 24 to 48 hours that's in market place for only 100 mc. what if you only want to convert for a role specific style? lot of market place cash and a membership perk down the drain if you have to spend 900 mc just to switch back and then forth.
  16. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

1. This could happen and should but only for Legendary and Premium (since they have paid something towards the game) players. Maybe 1 for Premium and 2 for Legendary to keep an aspect of fairness.

2. Dear Lord yessssssss! Use the MP! Dust it off and fill it full of the things the player base has been asking for!

3. Add update the perks to Legendary to that list too.

4. PvP in revamp will be very different from Live, but will still require lots of changes and work if they ever want to actually balance it.

5. Some type of consistency on the new system would be nice. Quarterly is my preference, but they need to at least establish some form of consistency for the community to rely on.
    • Like x 2
  17. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

All I can think of with this is all the people that cannot read and will buy the wrong token and scrap all their gear. Then 24/48 hours later have their instant meltdown by not having gear that works when their powers revert back.
    It would be cool though in having something like that go towards allowing to test a power and loadouts before a complete power respec.
    • Like x 2
  18. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Yea......im sure they'll get right on that.
  19. Dene Devoted Player

re: 1 - when i went on test to check my mail for the "mod box" i was actually hoping there was a power respec in there - i believe this would help a few but i do understand, kinda, why they did not.
    • Like x 1
  20. Dwild50 Well-Known Player

While I like the idea of new content that comes with new DLC's I do have reservations about new DLC's every 3 months. We've only been in Episode 28 for a short time. New Cap boxes, feats, armor, etc. I have fully geared up my 3 main toons but not their dps sides. I've accomplished one of the OP items (partly because I don't spend a ton on replay tokens and live on the game.) New DLC's mean new content but they also mean 1) yet another new currency, 2) new armor styles (at higher values) and new high priced OP items, 3) yet another new time capsule (I still have Booster Gold TC's that I will probably never open) and 4) those Special Events would of course be rougher and less planned out as they would essentially have to be rushed out in competition with the increased DLC output. I'm not against new DLC's but every new thing put out there comes with bugs, with bugs come angst.