what do you want for PvP Season 4?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Sage-Rapha, Apr 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fcupvp New Player

The amount of stunning in pvp needs to stop.
    Pvp is a joke when someone can keep you stunned the entire fight, even when breaking out and using breakout trinkets
  2. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

*cough* gu47 *cough*
  3. Eminence Dedicated Player

Fix the respawn timers
    Balance or eliminate AMs
    Balance WM
    Buff controller debuffs, help make tanks relevant

Edit; I have scrimmed 3v3s before, a few months ago, VERY fun.
    • Like x 2
  4. Leveilleur Well-Known Player

I hated seasons ever since they announced season 1 and quit for 2 years a little after it came out. I predicted the doom of pvp that these seasons would bring and it looks like I was correct
    • Like x 1
  5. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Horrid like Earth and Rage and soon to be Fire
    • Like x 1
  6. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Outside of 2v2 it's not really worth it.
    that's what others say.

Shields only mitigate 25% damage anyway.
    Sure you can battle tank but even that is questionable by the community.

If you made it work, please share.
    • Like x 1
  7. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Cant take those in anymore in Arenas man.
  8. Kroye Loyal Player

You'll have to forgive Aiden. He's been strictly Legends for a while, and didnt realize thise had been taken out.
    • Like x 1
  9. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Oh. Wow lol.
    didn't know
    Hai Aiden :p
  10. Kroye Loyal Player

I will later tonight when I'm on my PC, Aiden.
  11. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

It's quite alright :)
  12. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Not with the next update. Fire gonna be pooey and the only other tanks good enough or worth it will be Earth w/Crystal or Brick.

Fire got a resto debuff. Just when they actually got good and sufficient in PvE.
    now its doodie
  13. FLEXIMUSPRIME New Player

Basically return PVP to the way it was before GU41 but keep as removed from PVP the PVE gear, PVE consumables and please remove AM's from PVP also.
  14. DCUO ENTHUSIAST Dedicated Player

NO 15 SECOND RESPAWNS!!!!
  15. Absolix Loyal Player

No, we don't need the return of invincible Ice tanks. They might have been the one thing more annoying to 1v1 then Fire tanks as they are currently.
    • Like x 1
  16. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

It all depends around what type of game mode they decide to balance around.
    • Like x 3
  17. CrazyArtBrown Dedicated Player

Worthless. You're better off using a damage build that's heavy on the power back moves. It's way easier to knock people out doing than to try and survive longer as a tank. Arctic Gust >>> Reflection.
    • Like x 1
  18. Master Play Committed Player

Some good ideas here, I just hope we get a brave developer to come over to PvP land and skim through them, or else all of our brainstorming would serve no purpose. Dev Dirt answered our calling on broken combat responses, the only thing us PvPers need now is someone that will listen to us to best incorporate what comes next as far as PvP side power balances, content, gear stats, roles, mods, debuffs etc.
    • Like x 1
  19. Kroye Loyal Player

And....he's gone again.
  20. WildPegasusrs Dedicated Player

Getting rid of annoying immunities to give people lagging or on ps3 a little bit more fairness.

Technically it was instaured to help with the lag but it makes matters worse penalizing even worse the one playing with a bit more lag than his opponent or whose system is slower to load and display models since the one with the better config will be more likely to farm immunities most of the time since the other can't trust what he's seeing on his screen as the real game status. Without it, you could figure out the enemy's patterns and adapt to the lag, but with immunities thrown into the mix, it makes it an even worse guessing game and you feel like you're lagging even more with your stuffs not connecting.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.