What do you think will show up in t6 raids?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by somerandombats, Feb 27, 2014.

1. thirty six Loyal Player

That and they would have to start completely fresh instead of reskinning things
  2. somerandombats New Player

Hey now lets not take this thread to the twilight zone. That place is crazy.
    • Like x 2
  3. X-zero Loyal Player

1. No more enrage timer would be nice. That way maybe people will use less dps.

2. One idea I have been thinking about is teamwork areas giving marks and gear as well like FoS2 bridge and A&B maze. Those areas can still be the hardest things in those raids if teamwork isn't there. Maybe in T6 raids you could get some reward for that type of work.

3. Maybe a soul switching boss. Meaning that boss will randomly switch two characters around and you will have to do what the other person was doing. That guy can solo heal with that load out, can you? Probably not so it might make people take two of each role to cover the two people who switch since one might do terrible at another role.
    • Like x 3
  4. Derio 15000 Post Club

A raid that cant be accomplished by a 4dps or 3 controller setup.
    • Like x 1
  5. somerandombats New Player

I think the final boss cannot be a single target, If it is some trick or process the community will figure it out and in a few months we are in the same spot. Everyone is dps no one is a support. If the boss is a more than one person or has more than standard adds the raids will have to account for it. I was looking at scripting certain ones to attack support roles to force a second tank. One for the primary target and one for the rival dps. The fact that rival dps would be hunting the healers would make most groups bring more than one but wouldn't require it. You could also have the boss drain power so a single controller couldn't be the human battery.
    • Like x 1
  6. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

• no one shot mechanics unless it is like the shield mechanic in Nexus.
    • No more enrage timers.
    • more than three bosses
  7. Myrdin69 New Player

no more cheap mechanics like paradox and nexus