What do you think will show up in t6 raids?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by somerandombats, Feb 27, 2014.

1. somerandombats New Player

I have been reading the forums here stuck at work (not the most effective use of company time but it is what it is) and I started to wonder what the t6 raids will look like considering the gear we use and the push for the low support max burn group setups becoming more popular. What ideas could make it challenging again? For example the final boss in most raids is a single target with adds and a shield of some kind.. In order to provide more of a challenge will they use groups of superheros/villains providing an anti group setup? AKA they have a bane programed to attack the healer or a huntress set to attack controllers format? Group splits and shields could be present. But what other challenges could the devs throw at us to promote a balanced group setup?
    • Like x 1
  2. Rasta Committed Player

I really like the way they did Assault & Battery, especially the maze part. I hope for something along those lines. Those one-shot type deals every time is starting to bore/annoy me
    • Like x 1
  3. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

I hope dox 2.0
  4. Fourth New Player

Impatient elitist.
    • Like x 1
  5. SKAVANGER408 New Player

Another Raid like Dox.
  6. Poo New Player

I'd like to see a setup where healers have to heal an NPC or group of NPC's (as well as us players), Trolls have to stun groups of adds while the DPS burn em down all the while a Tank is keeping a boss at bay till the adds get taken care of.

Something like that where everyone is needed to fulfill their roll all at the same time. And a group of 4 DPS would never be able to complete it alone even at T100 :D
    • Like x 8
  7. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

Whatever's in it, the I know for the following 6 months the forums will be consumed with complaints about it.
    • Like x 4
  8. Ghostof91 New Player

Great idea there, atleast many ex- support players will give they support roles another shot.;)
  9. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

Hopefully Giganta will be the next raidboss :), how awesome would it be to have a almost nude Gigantic hot chic as a boss? :)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Korvyne Committed Player

As long as it's a dungeon type and not open world parts. I like the maze from AB too so how about build off of that idea but on a grand scale. Altering every time you run it, so a progressive dungeon through a maze with a chance of different paths leading to different adds or bosses dropping different loot but ultimately ending up at the main boss or challenge as a full raid group again.
    Even if it's not like that, my main part would be being a dungeon run.
    • Like x 1
  11. St IronMagic Well-Known Player

When the bosses or certain enemies can debuff the players it would promote more of a significant challenge.

It would effectively stop the "tank and spank" mentality. Having 2 Tanks would then be a godsend. No amount of DPS can overcome being damage debuffed by a boss while being hit hard. Healers and Controllers would suffer the same fate by being debuffed and opening up the use of other powers not really used.
  12. somerandombats New Player

Change that to bored worker and ill plead guilty till then I want my lawyer sir.
    • Like x 3
  13. somerandombats New Player

...... I dont see the almost nude part happening. Sadly they already wasted the giant person pounding the area trick recently with trigon.
    • Like x 1
  14. Little Sister New Player

Not to mention Halls of Power will have the Raids, not Amazon Fury. I'm hoping to see Darkseid finally, and Granny Goodness.
    • Like x 1
  15. BlackSuperGirl Committed Player

hope that dont comes a new T6 pvp armor .. im tired to farm marks for get top pvp armor :/ .... year = 2140 ... PvP Armor = T962 ... oww cmon =^.^=
  16. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

That didn't even count as Giganta! now the one at the train station that was giganta! But I want to chase a rampaging Giganta through a city how she is in the opening scene, that would be awesome.
  17. Masta New Player

I think the fix to this solution is two bosses at a time, who cannot attack the same target at once. If the tank taunts one, the other will be look for another target, and vice-versa. You would have to run with two tanks. Also, making it a two healer-necessary raid, somehow.
  18. somerandombats New Player

Sir thats not a raid. Thats the best bounty ever. Of all time. A T6 Super Giganta the size of a building standing in the middle of Robinson Park.
    • Like x 3
  19. thirty six Loyal Player

Mechanical spiders, crabs and other things with 8 legs. Balls bouncing around the room. Bombs that randomly disperse and explode stunning you. Some sort of circle that randomly appears under your feet and does a ton of damage.
    • Like x 3
  20. somerandombats New Player

I i was a dev with a twisted sense of humor i would make a giant seven leg spider thing to fight. It would fire balls that stick to what they hit and have Bombs that randomly converge and dont explode freeing you from auto stuns. Also a square would randomly appear above you doing massive heals. I would name it something different and say it was based on community feedback. Good things devs don't think like me.
    • Like x 2