Weapon Mastery needs an increase damage

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Xibo, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Biester New Player

^^which would bring forth another cluster**** of balancing issues. Im sorry to be offensive, I'm just so tired of the never-ending updates to dps combat mechanics. But I guess it started with wm so maybe it should end with wm. Whatever the devs decide to do, I hope they do it fast so we can maybe finally be finished with all of this.
    • Like x 1
  2. EBANESER11 New Player

I never meant that AM's were fine. I only called it alcohol because as painfully easy as it is, it does good damage, and that is a no no in my book. Good damage should equal good skill but not in dcuo. :(
  3. VariableFire Loyal Player

What amuses me is how some people keep harping on needing more SP when WM, probably the biggest reason to have a lot of SP, constantly gets devalued with every update. You have access to your AMs by level 30. Enough SP for WM, not so much.
    • Like x 1
  4. Three Rivers Well-Known Player

5. Proto1118 Committed Player

I'm going to say yes. It'll potentially get players to use their other power tree for a different loadout than the current AMs which everyone is using. A little more variety doesn't hurt. I'd like to see Quantum players using the Space tree again.
    • Like x 1
  6. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

NO

You'll lose not a little but ALLOT of dps. Celestial dps requires AM only now. I'm not good with calculations, but I think you'll be doing 50%+, less damage then you would with pure AM.

Remander may be able to shed light, as he is the Calculations guru for Celestial.

Reasons although, as to why you'll lose dps is:

• Few of Celestial abilities become AoE when the AM is active, therefore you do more damage on multiple targets.
    • Celestial receives a huge damage percentage buff, when the AM is active. I believe its 75% per ability when AM is on (I'm so rusty)
    • CI does huge damage when the AM is active (But that's a small point)
    • PcDL hits very hard when the AM is active. Unlike the other abilities that get 75% though, PcDL gets an ~53% buff. So is there is a huge mobs and you activate PcDL whilst the AM buff is actove, your doing some serious damage.
    So, I hope this helps, and in conclusion, WM is a BIG NO, for Celestial.
  7. Ghostof91 New Player

More damage increase requests. Oh nothings wrong:rolleyes:
  8. Three Rivers Well-Known Player

simple and plain WM doesn't need an increase in damage...
  9. smoove76 Committed Player

Ok, wait for it............ SKILL POINTS!!!!! Problem solved
  10. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Okay, thanks. But I really, really, really hate the interruption you get everytime doing your combos. I use my weapon when that happens because you have to restart your combos, you can sometimes miss a button resulting in your power bar getting more and more low. AM is good when adds don't touch you with a tank, it can stun but not long. With WM I can move but with AM my feet are stones. Every power should be AM and WM imo. Variety and choices.