Water for Healing

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Mysticwraith, May 22, 2013.

1. razor Red New Player

It's a video game water can be what ever they want it to be no way on earth can you say it's boring.

Who doesn't want to see water constructed sharks, Whirlpools, tsunamis, heavy storms. Water blades can fall from the sky, Tidal waves there's so much That can be done and you're so quick to say it is boring.
    • Like x 1
  2. WonderValkyrie New Player

ever heard of an opinion? I can say whatever i want, like or dislike, and personally idc if water is put in the game or not, so take your chill pills and relax boy
  3. Skyris Allen Well-Known Player

I vote no on water just no no no no no. Nothing against water just don't want see it anytime soon. To many elements already considering the amount of powers we cuurrently have elements outnumber. Even nature fits in with elements. Dcuo look like pokemon right bout now. You got all these venesaurs, Charzards and pikachu's running around with a random Mewtwo every now and again (Mental, Maybe a rare but under valued Onyx...See wat I did there

It was gettin ridiculous untill quantum came out for FOTM. We need more non elemenal powers before something like water comes. It make since for no new powers to until trigon and that's so shadow/dark/something darky and thay should be healing since its magical people around that dlc, jus make sense. The reason I call no power till then because devs got hands full with finish on Revamp, next Dlc 8 which would take more resources and focus than Dlc 6with lairs. Then there Pvp project is still in the works along with other projects their working on

There just too many things and such a little stuff for s new power to be coming out soon, that why I call Trigon Dlc for next new power shadow/something darkish magical healer its non elemental...It just make more sense all the odds points more toward next power

Water《Shadow/someyhing darkish Trigon Story arc
  4. razor Red New Player

I would Love to see water but I am in no rush.

Dark powers would be cool for the trigon dlc in fact that's what I was kinda already expecting.

Quantum did not interest me in the least bit so I am just waiting for what is next.
  5. P1nk13 P13 New Player

I think Blood or Vampirism or something blood related would be the new healing power. It would make sense because blood powers do exist in the DC universe. Brother Blood uses blood to heal himself via his vampiric powers, and blood healing is already in the game. Brother Blood in that one low level villain mission where you fight Dr. Fate, BB healed me a few times. Also, there are animations for blood powers in game already.
    • Like x 2
  6. Mysticwraith Well-Known Player

Of course because soooo many hero's would love to heal.....by BLOOD! Let me take your blood don't worry it's to save the world!
  7. LL CoolBlades New Player

I'm a yes for water, you must know that every Power that comes out, the DLC relates to it. Quantum came out with Origin Crisis, altering reality, going back in time(all Quantum related). DLC3 Fight for the battle of Earth, Finishing off brainiac to save the Earth(Earth Powers) etc etc.
  8. P1nk13 P13 New Player

How about this: Hey! I'll increase your platelets so you'll heal faster! I'll also stimulate your wounds and blood flow so you will heal faster! Oh! I almost forgot to remove the viruses and the bacteria you acquired using while blood cells so You're welcome!
  9. P1nk13 P13 New Player

Exactly my point with blood powers. How does atomic or water relate to league improvements in Halls of Power DLC? Heck, maybe we wont get a new power in HoP DLC and get it in the trigon DLC, hence Blood powers or maybe Darkness or demonic.
  10. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

How about sewage instead of water. U could create "Turd constructs" and "Golden Showers". I'd totally play that... lol
  11. Skyris Allen Well-Known Player

Cant believe I neva thought of blood powers as much as I love Vampires.Drain blood from enemies to restore your allies. Maybe blood for healing.. dark for tank...Or maybe blood powers can be tank. Instead of shields give urself few secs of invulurability to prevent a death shot.It can have same cool dow timer of Gem stone shield. Not sure how it will tank tho. Drain enemies blood to heal or sumtn.

How will Shadow heal?
  12. shaun10656 New Player

what is this avatar the last air bender? honestly water has many uses it can heal and give energy its not a tank role for sure. id say it should be the first mutli role make energy drinks out of water or heal them with the pure water of metropolis
  13. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The only thing I saw you do there was correctly spell the names of 2 out of the 5 Pokémon you mentioned. Also that whole Pokémon thing you're trying to say is completely ridiculous. Is the inFamous series a game about Pikachu? What about when Cole had the option to gain ice powers, did that turn into a game about Pikachu and Dewgong?
  14. P1nk13 P13 New Player

Dunno how shadow can heal but I believe the devs can pull something like that off. Brother Blood drained Dr. Fate when he healed me in that one mission. It was a multi burst heal if my memory serves me right.
  15. Neptune New Player

i want power can create tsunami in my loadout!!!!
  16. tthedoctorr New Player

water would be expected. i'd rather see something really cool like some blood healing goin on. let tanks get wind though, just so the four elements are repped
  17. razor Red New Player

sure but say bye to the female population.
  18. tthedoctorr New Player

what female population? most of the chick toons are dudes who either want to look at a scantily clad toon the whole time, or they want to pretend to be a chick so people will help them more readily... we nerds scared the females away long ago
    • Like x 1
  19. Nobody New Player

Another water thread? Really? Okay, I'll bite.

I don't think water is a bad idea, if Jens Anderson came out TODAY and said "water's the next powerset" I'd be for it. That said, it's kind of funny how everyone either just assumes water is going to be the next power (they've been saying it since lantern powers came out) or that water SHOULD be the next powerset to come out (as though there are no other powers to choose from at this point).

Personally, I'd rather see radiation, wind, sound, malleability (though the lag on this power would be TERRIBLE), or even some form of alchemy powers. There are TONS of powers DCUO hasn't tapped into yet, so I always find it weird that people act like water is ALL that's left. Not saying that's what the OP did, but a majority of water threads make that statement.
  20. Nobody New Player

There's actually a big female population in DCUO, they just don't go on mic for fear of harassment.