Watching Fear the Walking Dead after The Walking Dead is like

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by ProfessorKanua, Apr 23, 2016.

1. ProfessorKanua Committed Player

2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

o_O
  3. Yaoi Pope Dedicated Player

I think it's more like watching...

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Saami Loyal Player

I have no idea what´s this thread about.
  5. ProfessorKanua Committed Player

Walking Dead:

Fear the Walking Dead:
    • Like x 1
  6. Bhanqwa Well-Known Player

There was a time we didn't mind a little bush.
    • Like x 2
  7. Remander Steadfast Player

Yeah, writing is definitely lacking. The idea of having a spin-off tracing the days leading up to the fall, as well as it being on the other side of the country, is a good one. Execution hasn't been on point, though. I don't find myself caring much for any of the characters. I'm almost rooting for the walkers, lol!
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That's because you don't know any of the characters yet: how long did it take before Darryl became Rick's #2? Or Carol?
  9. CHUD Loyal Player

I would start a Fear the Walking Dead thread (much like what I did for the main show).....but,....meh......why bother.
  10. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

LOL, this is very true, I even forgot about the premiere and missed it. And guess what, now that Game of Thrones is back on, l forgot watching last night episode. Sure I can tivo it but meh.
  11. Remander Steadfast Player

Maybe. I'm still watching, so we'll see.
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The few times managed to catch it, it seemed interesting, doesn't look like will be able to see Season Two as they put it on a Pay-to-View channel over here

Personally believe, the reason many (not all) had a problem with FtWD was because they were expecting to see walkers from the beginning
  13. Remander Steadfast Player

Actually, one of my issues with the show is the opposite. I was looking forward to more time being spent on the fall of society. I think they jumped to the end too quickly. Now, it's basically just TWD on the west coast with less likable characters and worse writing.