War Party/Oceans next charity event

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Trykz, Jan 21, 2022.

1. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Yassssss I was looking around and all I see is doge running at me to save me. Lol true hero there. Imagine if we had Krypto or some other hero animal coming to our aide to revive us when we’re down.
    • Like x 2
  2. the solowing Steadfast Player

Next ally? Summon superdoge to run over to revive an ally in 20 yard range. (shared CD with others with Superdoge) (15 minute CD)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Is there a place to sign up to ? I really love those events but almost Every time the phases are full withing a second.
    • Like x 1
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah he doesn't like when it gets into his......eye.
    • Like x 1
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, and she tried bouncing phases to ditch people yesterday. I was like 'phase with'....then she'd go to a different area....'warp to', then 'phase with' again....then she moved again. I THINK she was looking for a place to land where it was not so crowded for people to get in...or maybe just messing with people.

The good news is that if they hold true to recent form, after the main event, they end up in HOL and scroll through the phases, so if you can't get in the phase because it's full, GENERALLY, go to the next phase (i.e. if 4 is full, go to 5) and they SHOULD end up there. YMMV.
    • Like x 2
  6. Trykz Dedicated Player

A combat ally that offers one revival! And krypto would be perfect l!
  7. Trykz Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  8. the solowing Steadfast Player

Update: Back online.
    Running quiet.
    [IMG]
  9. Trykz Dedicated Player

Prob broke cuz that sticker ;) :p