War Party/Oceans next charity event

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Trykz, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Trykz Dedicated Player

It was so fun last time we’re doing it again :)
    4pm central.
    Location will be announced in LFG
    • Like x 5
  2. the solowing Steadfast Player

I wanna go but i deep cleaned out the dust bunnies in my PS4 and apparently no one in town sells thermal paste, so im **** outta luck until tomorrow.

Thats what i get for putting the cart before the horse..
  3. Eve YouTuber

Aye this is nice have fun everyone!!!

(P.S She still has one up)
    • Like x 3
  4. Trykz Dedicated Player

Noooo
  5. Trykz Dedicated Player

Good times. I’ll never get tired of darkseids intro monologue followed by him wiping 150 people lmfAo.
  6. Trykz Dedicated Player

Worth every freaking penny lol
  7. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

How many Baby Faces did she drop? I think it was like 15 or 20 lol
    • Like x 1
  8. Achikah All About That Base

As a bit of a noob, I wasn't sure what was going down from this initial post. Then, as promised, I saw LFG. Got in on the initial fight on my lil baby alt, hah! Thanks for inviting/giving us a head's up. The Hail Mary/Vengeful Brother Eye when everyone was celebrating after Darkseid's defeat was hysterical!
    • Like x 2
  9. Trykz Dedicated Player

I know right! I love it when they surprise the group and catch them off guard lol. Brother eye came in hot swinging for the fences lmfAo. Really glad you were able to make it!! That’s awesome!
    • Like x 2
  10. Trykz Dedicated Player

Baby face is my favorite lol, looks like the thing from toy story cracks me up every time lol.
    • Like x 1
  11. Trykz Dedicated Player

Although the first time we called in Superman and watching him wreck shop in HoL was pretty amazing too lol
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Brother eye at one point reset in the DC area....talk about salt in the wound after wrecking shop for 4 or 5 min....time to start again!
    • Like x 3
  13. Trykz Dedicated Player

Hahahha yea that was funny lol. I was trying to pull him into the pool but he didn’t wanna go, then he wiped everyone and reset haha. Brother eye does not like the water lol
  14. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

It totally got me by surprised. I got KO immediately, I think Oceans spawned them all on me and I just dropped like no tomorrow lmao
    • Like x 1
  15. Trykz Dedicated Player

Yea she was fast with it lmao, no count down or nothing, just BOOM lmao. Mass death gg no re lmao
    • Like x 1
  16. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

It was pretty cute having that doge run up to me and reviving me I was like awwwwww so cute
    • Like x 1
  17. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

needa start doing these on the weekend. although....
    • Like x 1
  18. the solowing Steadfast Player

It needed the deep dive clean after 5 years of service, couldn't take it going into hyperdrive firing up a game anymore.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. Trykz Dedicated Player

Man you weren’t kidding! Hope you got it all nice and shiny now :)
    • Like x 1
  20. Trykz Dedicated Player

Ahhhhh you got revived by the bark boss!?!? That would have been a cool video clip.