"Wait till you see what we have coming for your base in update "52". It is SO cool!"

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lionxoft, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

This meme wins the interwebs today!
    • Like x 1
  2. Kuno Loyal Player

Lol at tittles now save to the armory.
    Was expecting something better but then again only my fault. I will write in a board 1000 times: "do not expect anything good coming out for the game this time being".
    Dark times are coming to DCUO my friends.
  3. Bobburt Committed Player

4. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Right... Should I plan not to play that day? Havok maybe? An untested "surprise" doesn't sound so great to be perfectly honestly. :p
    • Like x 1
  5. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Base item drop in Watchtower Containment?
  6. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  7. ChillCat Loyal Player

In all seriousness, with Mepps' clarification you can infer a little bit about the surprise since it doesn't require any testing. It has little or no player interactivity so that means it's a static item that sits or hangs. Any more complexity of movement or interaction would require some level of testing. Also, to be legitimately worth the #SoCool reaction on a static item means it would need to visually impressive.

Therefore, I'd have to guess it's a very pretty vanity base item. Dropping the Multiverse hints as Spytle has, it's either some kind of representative art like the iconic Flash #123 cover blown up into a wall poster to commemorate Flash's 75th and showing Earth-1 with Earth-2 or if you assume a double meaning in his emphasis on the 52, maybe a Crisis on Infinite Earths poster.
    • Like x 2
  8. RTHERMITE Well-Known Player

Guaranteed 98 LVL base items drop in all content now.
    • Like x 3
  9. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Careful. We are over here reading and considering your suggestions, of course.
    • Like x 13
  11. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

So, I'm sitting here at work, listening to Disney songs on a Friday afternoon while reading forums ... and working ... always working ... yeah ... working. Anyway. One of my favorite songs from Hunchback is Topsy Turvy ... which, oddly enough, synchs up with your sig masterfully! :D
    That's all :D
    • Like x 2
  12. RTHERMITE Well-Known Player

YESS, man I hope so, this update is going to be epic.. for real though I cannot wait for all upcoming content you throw at us..
  13. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Elite synthium cables with shiny, animated texture and aura
  14. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

A juke box to add in your lair or League hall base item that lets connect to Spotify playlists?

A new toon statue with a guitar slung way down low?

Could this be cool enough?
  15. Senko Committed Player

I'm going with toilets and other bathroom/real life accessories to make it possible to create a realistic home environment.
  16. WildcatHunter Committed Player

If it was realistic I need to have a front porch cause I haven't peed in a toilet in years.
  17. KidMidnight Loyal Player

these could work.
  18. Dezaras Loyal Player

I'm not one for bringing up spelling errors but...

You may want to check the word "titles"...
  19. Pults Loyal Player

A fifth armory in one base maybe? Other than that I doubt anything would be of interest to me.
  20. SasquaT Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2