"Wait till you see what we have coming for your base in update "52". It is SO cool!"

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lionxoft, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

I just like giving Spytle a hard time lately :)

Beyond that, I started posting utterly ridiculous threads once a week. Usually based on something I have recently read here on the forums. My typical formula for these is to create some sort of real world scenario which vaguely resembles the argument, request, complaint, and then use that to madenly segway into the topic. They are worded and phrased to give them a serious tone so that you have to look at it closely to see the irony and ridiculousness of said post.

Beyond that, I've gotten super busy at work and haven't had the time to think out most of my posts like I used to, so some of them are coming out a bit more ... blunt than I would typically like.

I also have no doubt that whatever is coming out will be pretty cool. My guesses are new skins, base expansions, or New 52 posters. I thought about these only because they (like Mepps said) are static additions, that don't affect overall game play, which more than likely "don't need to be tested." But, sometimes, you just want to lightly poke at something with a stick :D
    • Like x 1
  2. Aren Sul Committed Player

So I'm driving along the road and I see this sad little lump of something that once was vibrant and beautiful. Turns out it was my curiosity about this. Spytle, LOL you leaked this way too early!

;)
    • Like x 3
  3. Krypton Dedicated Player

He deserves that. lol....maybe :)

I hope all is well with you.
  4. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

So what did this end up being ?
  5. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

It's still a mystery. It won't be on the test server because it is something that requires no testing, so we have to wait for it to go live.
  6. game007dad Well-Known Player

Hmmm.. guess that rules out more useable amenity spots, update/expansion to current base themes, new base themes, combining the generator & main console, &/or making armories actually store the armor imprinted on them.