VALENTINE'S EVENT - what were in the heck were you thinking devs?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by kawe, Feb 1, 2015.

1. kawe Loyal Player

Who had the absolutely smart idea to put the race DIRECTLY next to a rally point? (faction doesn't matter, heroes would do the same. lmao)

Activated it blasts you away, starting the race is incredibly hard this way, ppl camp it to grief. Phase doesn't matter.

Thanks devs, that's how you show love your love? ):

Love the base items btw.<3
    That's all.
    • Like x 35
  2. Marine Death Committed Player

What faction rally point is it close to? I'm hoping it's a hero rally point.
  3. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Villain. Smokebreak and other are having way too much fun with that :rolleyes:. But I have to admit, that the hero-crowd-explosion looks funny!
    • Like x 8
  4. Marine Death Committed Player

Damn. I was going to have so much fun with that. Keyword was
    • Like x 1
  5. barnesalmighty2 New Player

This vid right here is showing exactly what is going on right now........ Mepps what the hell were you guys thinking? Surely you must have seen this coming a mile off..

• Like x 10
  6. Minnion Devoted Player

Wow, yeah that probably needs to be fixed...
    • Like x 5
  7. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

That's quite the oversight ! Was nobody on Test running this ?
    • Like x 3
  8. Hraesvelg Always Right

I know what I'M doing all day once it's released...
    • Like x 4
  9. Marine Death Committed Player

I hope you understand mepps is a evil genius right? He's a true Villain to the core.
    • Like x 5
  10. King Felsa New Player

Yes. I was planning on hopping on my villain to troll the heroes... :D
    • Like x 2
  11. King Felsa New Player

Btw, the 30 second start timer makes it easy to stop heroes from ever getting a chance to do the race.

Muahahahahhahahaha!
    • Like x 9
  12. Makineko Committed Player

Where is this on the map in Metropolis? I've completed the event and the crystal search but don't know where the race is.
  13. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

We did run it on test, there's no one out there though. Didn't think to make a villain and sit there griefing people.
    • Like x 2
  14. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

It's just interesting that nobody saw the location and thought of this.

I think it's one of the problems that occurs when there is too much content on Test. They had GU44, DLC 13 and this Event.
    • Like x 1
  15. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

On PC test (As far as I've noticed) everybody plays heroes. That's how such things get overlooked :rolleyes:.
    • Like x 2
  16. RoxyStormbringer Dedicated Player

People could keep an eye out and report griefers if it occurs too frequently, or the Devs could deactivate that switch/rally point until the Seasonal is removed.
  17. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

Near Union Station.
  18. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

As soon as they start sending me a paycheck to test I will look for non-obvious stuff.
    • Like x 7
  19. Sectumsempra Dedicated Player

and someone called me ignorant when i said only raids and powers are tested on the test server
    :rolleyes:
    • Like x 4
  20. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 10