USPS HEROS ~ULTRA ALLIANCE~ RECRUITMENT THREAD

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Fighter, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Fighter Well-Known Player

We had several new members join last night. Welcome to all of you, we are glad to have you aboard!
  2. Fighter Well-Known Player

I hope everyone has gotten their Bludhaven feats cause it's outta hear soon.
  3. Jumpman New Player

Smallville is out and now it's time to grind!! Message us in game if you're looking for an end-game league, or just take pleasure in the grind.
  4. Fighter Well-Known Player

We are loving GU 47!
  5. Fighter Well-Known Player

Halls of Power part 2 is almost here! Come prepare with us!!
  6. Fighter Well-Known Player

We are enjoying HOP P2 very much. Come join us as we gear up and get the feats.
  7. Fighter Well-Known Player

Bump it up!
  8. Fighter Well-Known Player

So what does everyone think of the latest content?
  9. TimeManipulator New Player

It's awesomesauce! !
  10. Fighter Well-Known Player

Anyone get good drops yet this week?
  11. Jumpman New Player

Let's Bump it.
  12. Fighter Well-Known Player

For the month on June we are focusing on PvP gear and feats!
  13. nogimmick New Player

how active are you guys? because the league i'm in now isn't very active at all, and the league i was in before had *severe* problems getting some content done. i won't go into details, but i've not even done either one of the new raids or even f'n throne yet....

do you guys have a website i can look at?
  14. Fighter Well-Known Player

We have people in the league from all time zones. We usually range from 5-15+ online at a time and are about 50 characters strong right now. We have completed all content but HH elite as a league. I actually hope to get a full league run at HH elite tonight!

Here is our website: http://ultraalliance.shivtr.com

Also please contact us in game if you like: Fighter Babe, Jumpman, TimeManipulator or Pretty Tony.
  15. Fighter Well-Known Player

I am so ready for LPvE Trigons Prison!
  16. nogimmick New Player

glad to be here-----side benefit of doing solos/duos ever since this new DLC came out; i have every relevant T7 plan except might/health, sodas included (you should see the boost from T6X to T7 for flex!!!), so if anyone ever needs anything crafted please don't hesitate to ask.
  17. Fighter Well-Known Player

That's great! And it was awesome to get you on board yesterday. If you have any questions just ask me for Jumpman.
  18. BlueLionSven Well-Known Player

19. nogimmick New Player

my healer is 117 so i think i'm finally ready enough to go into HH regular, good times.
  20. Fighter Well-Known Player

That's awesome Charlie! I still need HH reg for the week so I am down to join you.