USPS HEROS ~ULTRA ALLIANCE~ RECRUITMENT THREAD

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Fighter, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Fighter Well-Known Player

That's was some awesome runs thru Necro and Artifacts tonight! Skimming looks so cool. I might have to try it!!
  2. Fighter Well-Known Player

Happy Friday DCUO! Bump, bump, bump it up!
  3. Fighter Well-Known Player

4. Duskstrike Well-Known Player

Hey Fighter! Are you running your own league now? That's cool, if so.

(btw, Fighter and I were league mates once. She's good people if anyone is looking for a good team to run with. :))
  5. Fighter Well-Known Player

DUSK!!! Hi! It's great to see you around again!

(Btw, Dusk helped my get thru T4 and showed my the ropes and helped me get started in DCUO!)

I am kinda co leading this league. They are amazing people and the new members are awesome too! Please contact me when your running stuff and we can do it together. I miss ya!
  6. Duskstrike Well-Known Player

Yeah, will do. Amazingly we've got a couple Exobyte Titans hanging around after the long dead period. I'll definitely ping you in game to run some stuff. Good luck with the new league!
  7. Fighter Well-Known Player

We are running the new content everyday. If you need help running them look us up!
  8. Fighter Well-Known Player

It was great to bring in 3 new players last night! I ant wait to run with them and see even more people join! Come check out Ultra Alliance!!
  9. Fighter Well-Known Player

Bump! The first one to full 97 wins. I am gonna catch ya Space Ghost!!
  10. SpaceGhost Active Player

Lol... We'll see. How close are ya?
  11. Fighter Well-Known Player

I need utility belt, rings, face and neck.
  12. SpaceGhost Active Player

All I need is the utility belt. I have the marks to buy one but would rather get the raid one.

Been enjoying running with the new peeps in the league and looking forward to adding more.
  13. Jumpman New Player

I believe the real question is... Who's alt is gonna reach full 97 first??!!
  14. Kyzax New Player

Best Wishes on your recruitment! Like to see new leagues grow & become successful.
  15. Jumpman New Player

Thanks Kyzax! The leagues actually been around since Day 1 way before mega servers and back from the hack. I personally am from No Mans Land And founder of Super Friends. After mega servers we became Galactic Guardians, and our final form, Ultra Alliance. Wow lol... Been quite awhile.
    • Like x 1
  16. Kyzax New Player

You're welcome.
    So y'all are #UberVeterans. Haha Good stuff!
  17. Fighter Well-Known Player

Lol! That's true! It will probably be a Space again!!
  18. BatFatman Active Player

it'll probably be me since all ive been doing is running my alt since he's a tank lol
  19. Fighter Well-Known Player

Your main has to be full 97 before your Alt tho!
  20. BatFatman Active Player

oh dang lol well bat has 4 and mike has 6 i think