[USPC] Bat League - Accepting ALL Members!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by The Batgirl, Nov 30, 2014.

1. The Batgirl New Player

[IMG]
    This is a new thread about my league and this up here, is our official BL logo!

Inspired by the Bat Family, we want members to join together and become as one, as the Bat League.

Hello guys!

I'm Briskyyy, a current level 30 hero! I'm based off Batgirl (no wonder - the league's name lol). I decided to make a league because I thought it was best to move on and become a leader. I am a leader in many different teams/groups online (like FB, etc.) so I'm more suited to lead, not follow. After deciding to leave my league that I joined, I created my League, Bat League (probably a ugly name lol). My main goal for this league is for my members to continue leveling up and reaching their goals on DCUO. If you ever need help in a mission, etc. me and/or other players will be on to help!

There is no recommendations to join this league! Any member can join! Any level as well!
    This league is on the USPC!

The Bat League is a completely friendly league! No worries :)

Some rules!
    - Do not disrespect members. You are treated equally, like a member and you're part of us.
    - Don't bully or harass others. I take bullying/harassment very seriously.
    - Try to not curse.

Note: If I'm not on, I just might be busy. Just get yourself busy, interact with the other members and have fun! I'll be back, haha.

If you're interested in joining, please post your game names below and I'll send you a invite. Hope to see you on DCUO. :D

Will add more information if possible. If you have any questions, feel free to post them below!

- Briskyyy.
    • Like x 2
  2. The Batgirl New Player

3. The Batgirl New Player

4. TheRedRobin New Player

hey i'm interested in joining. I'm just returning to the game after a year long break. I'll probably end up making Robin.
    • Like x 1
  5. The Batgirl New Player

That sounds awesome! :D And yeah, Robin would be an awesome choice! What's your game name?
  6. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

I've been thinking of making an Azrael.
  7. The Batgirl New Player

Yeah! He seems to be an awesome toon! :D You should definitely make him.
  8. TheRedRobin New Player

hey sorry for the delay installing dcuo on my new pc takes forever i'll message you my toon name as soon as i make tim though. I should be up and running by tonight!
    • Like x 1
  9. The Batgirl New Player

No, it's perfectly fine! I understand that the game does take long to download, so take your time! :) And when it's done, just message me your toon's name. I'm not sure if I'll be on tonight, but if I am, I'll let you know!
  10. The Batgirl New Player

11. MissBellaKim New Player

Hi !!! xD
    ME WANTS TO JOIN DA LEAGUE !!! xD
    • Like x 1
  12. The Batgirl New Player

Hi! :) Sure, of course!! What's your game name? I'll add you tomorrow! :D
  13. JasonPeterTodd New Player

Hi, I'd love to join your league if you'd have me. I have a Red Hood like character that I would love to have in a batman themed league.
    • Like x 1
  14. The Batgirl New Player

Sure, of course! :D And a Red Hood? That is epic :) And that's why I made this league, for the members of the Batfamily can be united! What's your game name? I'll add you by tomorrow.
  15. JasonPeterTodd New Player

RedHJasonT im on right now if your'e on
    • Like x 1
  16. The Batgirl New Player

I'm trying to add you :/
  17. JasonPeterTodd New Player

It went through, Thanks! :D
    • Like x 1
  18. The Batgirl New Player

Np! ;)
  19. JasonPeterTodd New Player

And I told you I was fanboy Briskyyy. Look at this that I did over the summer! [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

YEP I COSPLAY JASON TODD
    • Like x 2
  20. The Batgirl New Player

Haha lol! I like those pics! xD Pretty cool! :D