US Villains - Felonious is back at it

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by thirty six, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Bump been busy
  2. Phees New Player

Still recruiting? returning player since 2015ish 259cr 97pvp 150sp celest heal looking to grind in game name is Phees
  3. Jensu Well-Known Player

as of right now recruitment is closed
  4. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

6. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

7. Plowed In Loyal Player

Bump block
  8. Oleandis Well-Known Player

I just joined Felonious the other day after being gone for several years. I must say - it has been a pleasure having Agent Whitecell's help explaining all the changes (artifacts, runes, exobytes, nth metals, etc.). All of that is new to me. He was extremely helpful.

I can't wait to group up with the league and chase after some feats I've missed and get back on my A-game.
    • Like x 1
  9. thirty six Loyal Player

Felonious is recruiting. Looking for committed players, who are at top tier or close, feat and skill point oriented, but you don't necessarily have to have high skill points to join :) hit up me, The Anxient or Agent Whitecell in game to talk further.
  10. thirty six Loyal Player

Longstanding league full of seasoned players and grinders who love the game. We also like long walks on the beach and taco Tuesday.
  11. thirty six Loyal Player

Unicorns, beards, dogs barking and foul mouths? Any of that interest you? Then you're in the right place
  12. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

13. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

14. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

15. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

16. The Anxient Loyal Player

We are a veteran league looking for new members. Recruiting all roles.
    • Like x 1
  17. Little MD Well-Known Player

I'm a returning player. I think I stopped playing around 2016, when elite raids first came out. Anyways, a lot of things changed since then, and I'm looking to pick the game back up. Quantum troll/dps, CR175, SP 266. My char is "Omega Pi". Let me know if y'all wanna chat.
  18. Jensu Well-Known Player

Hello, we're are active, and fairly popular league. All adults who played the game for years, . Felonios have decided to open up recruitment on the USPS villain side, aiming to succeed at end game content while having fun and interacting while doing it. requirement is at least 250SP and hungry for more, with a mic and team player attitude. You can message me on here, or in game. My toon name is Jensu or 36, and we are mostly active evenings EST time, hope to see you soon
  19. The Anxient Loyal Player

I've got your toon name and have also shared it with the league leader. We will try to catch up with you online asap.
    • Like x 1
  20. thirty six Loyal Player

We've always got room for other like minded, in game goal chasing players.