US Villains - Felonious is back at it

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by thirty six, Aug 5, 2019.

1. thirty six Loyal Player

Looking for skill point chasing, mountain Dew chugging, carpal tunnel having sons of biscuits to wipe on low tier content with.
  2. TheRealKIKI New Player

message sent via in-game mail.
    • Like x 1
  3. thirty six Loyal Player

Felonious is opening up recruiting!

Specifically looking for 350 skill point plus players, geared in both support and dps roles with artifacts to match. If you can't find one of us in game, add your boi on psn, I have the app on my phone and will get you in.

We're a very experienced, adult league. Not for the squimish.

36 psn: cbrannon36
  4. thirty six Loyal Player

Good morning, say it back
  5. Jensu Well-Known Player

6. thirty six Loyal Player

Looking for players who know their role and their way around a vicious conversation berating them. Looking for players who know the game and only want more. Skill points, styles, unicorn items. We want it all
  7. Jensu Well-Known Player

8. thirty six Loyal Player

We are recruiting. Looking for skilled players, who play their support role.
  9. Jensu Well-Known Player

also 36 is willing to receives T-bag from al new recrutis
    • Like x 1
  10. thirty six Loyal Player

Like I ever die to get tea bagged :p
  11. Lynx Committed Player

Do you take uber casuals? Lol.

I'm just returning to the game after probably over 2 years not playing and I'm having to relearn everything from scratch. I used to only play hero side but ive decided to go villains this time around. I've got 3 characters im working on, with a water power healer as my new main, she's only level 22 atm though. Also have a lower level atomic tank/dps and quantum controller im working on.
  12. thirty six Loyal Player

We're considering anyone we think will be a good fit, and not coming and going. If you're serious, want to play the game for a long time, and want to get all the skill points, we've probably got a spot for you. We just aren't big on wasting our resources for a flash in the pan player.
  13. Jensu Well-Known Player

14. thirty six Loyal Player

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo
  15. thirty six Loyal Player

Good morning you sexy mf's. Felonious has opened recruiting to all levels and skill sets. Just don't be a jerk :)
  16. Craftsman New Player

I was once a very active player before the big quantum nerfing and skill point change. I ran a nature healer, and quantum dps/troll until it got nerfed lol. I returned to dcuo in June, created a new character, a gadget named Craftsman, and lvled it up to 315 as of yesterday. I also salvaged three of my old toons, Che3tah, Che3t, and Richterscale, and have them up at 290, 297 and 301. Their sp is only 220ish, I have a lot of feat farming to accomplish. I have a mic I'm and totally dedicated to the after work weekend grind. I do miss working with a league. I remember this league, members of my old league and I ran some content with you a couple times. Good times. Anyways, I'm up for the challenge if you'll have me.
    • Like x 1
  17. thirty six Loyal Player

I'd love to have you. Add me on psn, cbrannon36, and I'll get you an invite!
    • Like x 1
  18. Craftsman New Player

I'm on pc but last I knew psn and pc played on the same servers. In fact, I was in a league with nothing but psn players around the beginning of 2017. Unless that changed the two years I was gone.
    • Like x 1
  19. thirty six Loyal Player

Yep, you're correct, we are on merged servers. Look for myself, 36, Jagrah or Donny Doom or Rlapsed in game for an invite!
    • Like x 1
  20. thirty six Loyal Player