Downtime US Server Downtime - February 4-5, 2016 - Cross Play!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drathmor Unwavering Player

same here
    • Like x 1
  2. Drathmor Unwavering Player

there are down times on any online game.. get over it
    • Like x 2
  3. DCUO Post Loyal Player

What can you buy these days with 50 cent? 1 - 2 gummy bears from candy store? :p
    • Like x 2
  4. Amazonianwarriorprincess New Player

Is my character gonna be deleted?:(:(:(
  5. Augusto Cesar New Player

but seriously i hope mepps bring some goons for us to kill or does something cool for us merge
    • Like x 1
  6. DCUO Post Loyal Player

7. Augusto Cesar New Player

i would love to have world events like this every pitch in to help from attacks on the halls
  8. OANGL Well-Known Player

On reset day...*sigh* ok. Still great news though
  9. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

I know. There are plenty of now-unused spots that can be re-assigned as Restrooms, and there is still the original site where the broker used to be, which can easily be converted/redone into a Commissary.
  10. Amazonianwarriorprincess New Player

Is there any way it could be up later today
  11. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

It will be up when it gets up. It's a big merge.
  12. Wishful Knight Active Player

Be excited! This is a big deal. Go play outside for a little bit, check in tomorrow and then everyone joins together to have complete fun! Woot Woot.
  13. Rigel Cygni Well-Known Player

I'm just happy that I won't have to wait so long for t2 t3 raids and other alerts. Need to get that CR up quick!
    Also, can't wait to see how it's gonna be with a lot more players :)
    • Like x 2
  14. Morcra Committed Player

Ermmmmmm.....what?

Also not even gonna get started on you calling me a "kid" and a "sport".

He had a situation and I clarified it for him. Nothing more nothing less. Did I post anything negative?

Aren't you also contradicting yourself.
  15. sergeantb007 New Player

With all the issues that already exist with the platforms the way they are, this is just going to compound them. Market prices are going to get jacked up, lag will bre worse...especially for PS3 players, there's going to be even more issues between players. Why do you have to continually jack around with the game, if it isn't broken...Don't fix it. Try working on things that need attention. Fix the mail glitch, fix the zone in Gotham that keeps kicking people from the game, be proactive in dealing with the hackers that are stealing people's accounts, work on making the powers more even across the board in dps role (the MASSIVE difference in damage output between ice and HL for example), fix the issues at hand before charging headfirst into even more issues.
  16. Gorillaz Level 30

17. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Broker prices will normalize, give it a few weeks. Maybe its time to start saving for a PS4. The devs can only do so much for the PS3 hardware. They are still working on a fix for the mail issue https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/known-issue-mail.267505/#post-3572141
    Can't comment on that, never experienced it. First of all they're not remotely close of being hackers. Also that blame goes directly to PSN customer service, PSN should revise their policies of verifying customer accounts. The devs have been working on power balancing since last year, its a on going slow process. Since they update 1 - 2 powers per month. HL mid-range is finally on the test server for GU57.
    • Like x 1
  18. Morcra Committed Player

I mean if it's a 24 hour maintenance.....
  19. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

as long as I can get my valentine's base items... it's all good.
  20. Venomsaga28 Well-Known Player

so your point you had too correct him why because thats your obligation too correct people i called you a kid beacuse you were acting like 1 start acting like a adult and ill start bye calling u mr until than good luck sport .
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.