Downtime US Server Downtime - February 4-5, 2016 - Cross Play!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Mepps, episode 21 just popped up in on duty but it isn`t accessible. Saying missing an episode. It`s an error of just the episode ready after the US cross server?
  2. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Can't wait. Hope everything goes ok in the conversion.
    • Like x 1
  3. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

We're gonna need a bigger watchtower. maybe THIS time they'll put in a Commissary. And Restrooms.
    • Like x 5
  4. Klownnuke Active Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  5. loupblanc Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Most excellent news Mepps!:cool: This in my opinion, and I'm sure we all agree, is certainly a monumental and pivotal turning point for all of DCUO, for the better!:) I'm very excited and happy for everyone who made this possible.;) And in utmost appreciation I want to say thank you!:D

Main Avatar: Future Kal 152 CR 186 SP Power Ice DPS/TANK. USPC Meta Hero.League: USPC :Justice League DC, Leader.
    USPS: Superboyistic 152 CR 146 SP Ice DPS/TANK.
    Alts Include: Guardian El, Guardian Kal, Future Blurr, Kid Superboyistic, Lantern Kal, Kal Starchild, Future Superboyistic,, Clarky Kent, and Super Spaceboy, Quantum Kal, and Superboyistic.

7. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

+1 For restrooms. I'm tired of opening an airlock every time I have to go.
    • Like x 2
  8. Templar New Player

Just wanted to add that the doc drops are coming way to quick, once a month is waaaaayyyy to fast, maybe like every 2 months or 2 and a half months, but every month is annoying and I'm sick of the constant grind
    • Like x 1
  9. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

You think that's bad? Try packing it out & hauling it over to the Waste Treatment Facility in Gotham. EVERY time. Forget about pre-setting the teleporter. Somebody thought to try & it set off the Emergency Return Protocols.
    I'll let your imaginations run with that. The reality is BEYOND worse.
    • Like x 1
  10. KildareSmudge Well-Known Player

I loved that scene! lol
  11. Aerith Rose Committed Player

With all do respect. No game update should be launched during the chaos that will happen during cross play. Wait until the bugs are sorted out first, before introducing new bugs. I know some people complain and want everything rushed, but game stability is important:)
    • Like x 2
  12. rimvader Well-Known Player

Watchtower is too big all ready, 4 times the size of the Hall of Doom. After almost 4 years I make my first hero toon, and got lost looking for mailboxes. And Supernut's, Batchump's and WonderBra's statues couldn't fit in the Hall of Doom, and they say Lex is vain. The Villains will more likely be the cramped ones.
    • Like x 1
  13. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

They have this under control this isn't their first rodeo doing this the first day might of been a bit ruff but once you understand what's going on it all falls into place really fast and the bugs are taken care of quickly so as far as chaos the only chaos will see if the population growth and LFG zooming and those who que raids will get in 100 X's faster
    • Like x 1
  14. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Gorillaz Level 30

Cool!!! Just do it Mepps bro :)
  16. Pults Loyal Player

I can lease my dirty tub to you!
  17. Supergirly Dedicated Player

I hope that there are some Role Players on the PS. If there are, please join the PC Role Players. :)
  18. Aerith Rose Committed Player

over 3 years experience of dealing with updates tells me otherwise:) Even what was supposed to be minor simply updates have resulted in long downtimes and restarts.
  19. Ghoul Well-Known Player

This better be good ... agree?
  20. ArchelyMS Well-Known Player

you want a longer downtime for that?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.