US PS Server Restart - July 24, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sodam Yat Dedicated Player

I think the real question here is why did Mepps original post disappear?
    Anyone else seeing the first post as DarthSizzles rather than Mepps now?
    Is the forums going down too lol?
    • Like x 2
  2. Soultwista77 New Player

Dont be fooled by the loyalty point gift thats for the problems we had before the update... It just took up til now for us to get them
  3. ImmortalCAMARO New Player

yah a whopping 200 loyalty points for 2 days of downtime !?! (oh & good luck spending that on anything worthwhile on its own)
    • Like x 1
  4. WL Corpsman New Player

You seem more educated than most on this subject so don't you think they should have figured this out ALREADY being that this is the 39th update and the 39th failure to transition smoothly?
  5. Truthgasm New Player

My apologies "T6 alert" XD
  6. Seratopia New Player

Geez, you and me both. Working at a restaurant and I haven't ate either. Makes no sense. o_o

...looking in the fridge. Someone ate all the potato salad :( lmao. My luck!
  7. Truthgasm New Player

USPS is back up.......For now XD
  8. DrArchaic New Player

Doesn't make any sense 15$ a month for legendary and we get a update with minor changes every couple of months -_- the when we get this unimportant update it always messes up the game for a few days how do you guys not see this coming. Also i was grateful for the 200 loyalty but seriously rjmolden is right what are suppose to do with that. Most dcuo players are loyal players and spend a lot of money on this game and you treat us as good as are wallet. Where is the loyalty to fans of the game and loyal players who spend tons of money on dcuo for nothing. As a player since the first dlc this isnt a one year player rant 1000 loyalty points and 50k Prestige for all leagues is fair.
    • Like x 3
  9. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

For Now lol
  10. TheRealDeathern New Player

fixed that for you... :D
  11. Original Gunna Well-Known Player

Yea that sounds like my luck too, u should just go back to work and eat someone else's food since someone ate yours, that sounds fair.
  12. maddgamer New Player

do anyone know how long server is suppose to be down,Istill cant get on.
  13. Havok765 New Player

games back up, for now...
  14. Solace Royale New Player

I was on nexus last boss and got dc'd so no prestige points for that
    • Like x 1
  15. ARCANJ3l New Player

this is garbage every time we turn around something is always screwed up and when they try and fix it it gets worse then they give loyalty point big whoop this is not how to keep customers happy they don't even know their own game some one from dc told me that there is no lair of the spectre mission for hero, and we are alway getting disconnected way to go dc
    • Like x 1
  16. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

We also have alot more people on the USPS so you guys might have these issues too but you don't have enough people for them to kick in.
    • Like x 1
  17. DMacCleod New Player

And DCUO is back up and online :)
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The US PS server is now online. Thank you for your patience. We will be monitoring carefully.
    • Like x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.